+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PlanetGarth reborn?

PlanetGarth reborn?

Hiya folks!

As most of the "regulars" know, this place has been pretty dead for a number of years. However, I am betting that should Garth announce a new album or tour, this place will light up once again.

The person who owns this site- Brandon, does not visit here much at all, but I do. I am here every day checking on things.

Anyway, if things at this site start to get active again, count on me and a few other select people working hard to bring back the magic that PG once held.

Here is to the future!

--spud--

Let's hope he is back touring next year!!!

Can't wait for big things in the upcoming year. Ryan

In the USA, the best country in the world
    looking forward to what may come!! I know I'll be here (and willing to help out as needeD)
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

I've been reading this site since the mid 90s. Glad you're making sure it stays alive!

Can't wait until it starts to pick up again here. I stopped checking in every day when there was nothing going on, although I would check in once or twice a month to see if anyone had posted anything. I've missed it.

Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

yep wondering too when the reborn is planned to?..unless it's a rebirth lol can't get over the main frame so frustrating to fell forced to remain behind the door

Cheers to that Spud!!

We are all waiting. With news and Garth events on the horizon, this site will pick up again. I remember the concerts after the LA fires, and the Nashville floods. I was at both. Garth has done fires, and floods. The tornados have done much damage in Oklahoma. I'm thinking a benefit concert at the BOK center would be a good idea.... Garth...

-Monica;

whatever it will take place what he's on store'll definitely be huge,one of a kind and priceless just how Garth has always accustomed us.Man can not do things by halves, he always gives 100% he's just our CM God and simply one real ♥ on legs ^^ Dearest Mama Colleen thank you so much for such caring and loving boy ♡♡

Hi all!! I don't know if any of you remember me, but I, like Paula, stopped checking this site regularly when things stopped happening. Not that my love for Garth waned in the slightest, but just didn't see anything to post about Then my other love, NKOTB, came back & started touring again in 2008 (after 15 years..so yes...it's possible LOL) & I've kept myself pretty busy with their tours, cruises, etc, but I sure do miss coming here & "seeing" everyone. I was just reminisicing over my old posts & came across the thread about the theater shows..remember those? Memories

I did get tix to see another lovable Okie in Sept...I'm finally going to see Blake Shelton live! It's not Garth, but it'll do I'm excited!!

Hope this place starts picking back up again soon & praying for a Garth tour in 2014!

Heather
    Last edited by Shamless_4Garth; 06-13-2013 at 08:10 AM.
    On a prayer,
    In a song
    I hear your voice
    And it keeps me hangin on...

I'm bringing this thread back from the dead a bit...question. I know it was stated at the beginning of this thread that Brandon, the site owner, doesn't visit here much anymore. Is it at all possible or are there any plans to get the main site updated a bit? It's a bit ancient looking, lol, and it would be nice just to get updated articles posted to the site regularly.

Just a thought! Be nice to see this place hit it's full potential again! I'm pretty confident that Garth is launching a full scale comeback for next year.

I agree. The main page still talks about 2010 Vegas dates.

Either way, sure is good to see everybody coming back!

I am working on it. I cannot promise anything, but I am trying

I'm (obviously) another lapsed member, but I'm excited to have a reason to come back here! This has always been one of my favorite forums on the web, and that's less to do with the subject and more to do with the community here. This has always been one of the most consistently friendly and civil forums I've ever visited.

+ Reply to Thread