+ Reply to Thread

Thread: January 7 Show - Brandon Regan

Moderator Note: This is a new thread created with posts made in prior thread "January - April Shows".

Quote Originally Posted by txgb_fan View Post
    I almost asked, "anyone other than Lizzy," but changed my mind . I know you're excited! Brandon Regan will be there on the 7th. My cousin will be there on the 6th. She can't stand "country" music but is going with a friend becuase her friend agreed to see O with her. I am very curious to see if she's a Garth fan after the show. I tried telling her it's a Garth thing, not a country thing but she doesn't get it...yet!
    When I read your initial post, I wondered how you missed Miss Lizzy's plans for April.

I hope one of the Garthnutts is going to the January 7 show and will come back to share the experience. I'm sure it will be a very special, if not emotional, show.

Please come back and share your cousin's experience and whether she now "gets it". Better yet, invite her here to share her thoughts.

Paula

Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

What's that about Jan 7th? Am I missing something?
    Tiina

Tiina, have you been following Brandon Regan on FB? Did you see the clip of Garth calling and speaking with Brandon and family? Garth even sang the Thunder Rolls for Brandon. It's Brandon's dream to see Garth in Vegas and through fundraisers and donations he will be there on the 7th. I believe the link is posted somewhere here. If not, here is the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hy6TXwPbzU

Tracie
    Heavenís not beyond the clouds, itís just beyond the fear. No, heavenís not beyond the clouds, itís for us to find it here.

New York, New York, United States, 108424279189115, New York, New York
    It would be great if a PG'er is there to experience Brandon's time and report back for all of us!
    Love Always,
    Jo@nn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
    It's about learning to dance in the rain.

I'm going to see Garth on the 6th at 10:30, front row(AHHH!!!), and the 7th at 7:30 Row Q(Wynn Mislead me that we could get upgraded tickets for both shows with the Ulitimate GB package, could have done better with the pre-sale). Do you know what show he is going to on the 7th?

I just posted on Brandon's FB wall asking which show the family is attending. Brandon goes to bed early, so I'm guessing it's the 7:30 show. I'll get back to you soon!
    Heavenís not beyond the clouds, itís just beyond the fear. No, heavenís not beyond the clouds, itís for us to find it here.

It would be sooo cool if you were at the same show as Brandon!!
    Love Always,
    Jo@nn

Just as I thought. Brandon will be at the 7:30 show. You might be able to say hi before or after the show. I was really hoping someone from PG would be there so they could tell us all about it!

Quote Originally Posted by txgb_fan View Post
    Just as I thought. Brandon will be at the 7:30 show. You might be able to say hi before or after the show. I was really hoping someone from PG would be there so they could tell us all about it!
    Wish I had a little better access, as I'm sure they will be up front, but I will do my best. I will at least report back on what happens. That is the nice thing about sitting in row Q, I can relax and just take it in. I'm thinking front row is going to just be one big blur afterwards. Still thinking about a little sign of some kind, but I don't want to get hassled by security.

Brandon is a wheelchair user, so he should be in row W. The stairs are very steep and I don't think he can make it to the front row even with help. Of course I could be wrong. I'm going to send his dad a message and ask. I'm just glad someone from PG is going to be there! I know the Regan family is very excited, so getting an outsider's prosepective of the events will be nice .

Quote Originally Posted by EveryNow&Then View Post
    I'm going to see Garth on the 6th at 10:30, front row(AHHH!!!), and the 7th at 7:30 Row Q(Wynn Mislead me that we could get upgraded tickets for both shows with the Ulitimate GB package, could have done better with the pre-sale). Do you know what show he is going to on the 7th?
    Had that same issue with my Ultimate Garth package for April...so I was a multitasking maniac during the on sale...booked the 7:30 tickets through the package on the phone and kept refreshing to buy for the 10:30 through TM. Ended up with E101-102 for the late show.
    "Time is a friend to all things good."

I wanted to share Brandon Regan's experience from the 7:30 show last night. They were upgraded to fourth row. This was posted by his dad. Garth is truly an amazing guy! I'm so glad Brandon and family got to meet him.

wow what a night, i dont where to start there are so many people to thank, but i will do it different there are people on here that have been putting this t, together for 6 months you know who you are and thank you. We have known brandon was going backstage since we found out we were going. I called Garth's manager and she arranged it but they made it clear that they were doing this for Brandon Regan not the publicity of it. So we had to keep it on the down low. As far as back stage we got to meet some of Garth Brooks friends they loved Brandon of course Brandon made them cry. When we got in his dressing room Garth walked up to brandon and shook his hand Brandon just stood and stared we got a couple pictures but were busy talking felt like i had known him for years. Garth told him he... wanted brandon to come see the big show in chicago in two years he said you have to be there Brandon looked at me you could see he was tired and Beef said I will be there. Garth gaveus pictures and permission to post them on the internet he also signed his shirt. He also told us he was sending Garth Brooks gear to all of the kids because he knows how much they must give up. Brandon smiled from ear to ear the whole concert when he sang thubder rolls brandon was singing load Garth said i heard you singing on stage he sure did. The whole family was crying when he sand If tomorrow never comes---I told you I would get you there never give up JUST SMILE BECAUSE THE WORLD IS WATCHING......

Awesome...thanks Tracie. So glad Brandon was able to meet Garth backstage and got upgraded seats. I'll have to go check his Facebook page for pictures.

Paula

Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

I'm so happy for yall!! Thanks for taking us along!!Totally understood that Garth didn't want lots of publicity. Not his style!! Nancy is a gem!! Garth is lucky to have her!
    Love Always,
    Jo@nn

Quote Originally Posted by GBronx View Post
    Nancy is a gem!! Garth is lucky to have her!
    OOps Nancy is Garth's publicist, Tracey is his assistant!
    Love Always,
    Jo@nn

First I have heard of this as I don't make it here to often these days. Wonderful story and I wish the best for Brandon and family.

On another note, what is this "BIg Show" in Chicago in 2 years he speaks of?????

Has this been brough tup yet

On another note, what is this "BIg Show" in Chicago in 2 years he speaks of?????
    I guess time will tell! It will be 2014, so Garth might start touring then. Don't know if Chicago is the kick off of the tour or if it's just one show of many.

EveryNow&Then, Would you please share your reviews?? I'm having withdrawls...lol! Thanks!

I just have to brag on Garth and the wonderful people who work for him! Brandon's dad posted this today.

"Yesterday we got a box from Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood. Today we got a box from Tracey t-shirts, sweat jackets, cd's, key chains, hats Thank you so much kids said it is like Christmas all over. Brandon Regan says thank you and he loves you and misses you."

Rascal Flatts also sent Brandon an autographed pic. The people of country music are wonderful!

Looks like something is happening in the Chicago area during the summer of 2014.

Even though the trip tired him out, Brandon wasn't deterred from planning another outing to see Brooks. Noting that he’s planning a summer tour in 2014, Brooks asked Brandon if he would come see one of his Chicago-area shows. Brandon quickly agreed. “Garth stuck out his hand and said, ‘It’s a date,’” Robert said.

http://romeoville.patch.com/articles...g-garth-brooks

+ Reply to Thread