+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Odd Question

Odd Question

Ok, so I am watching the All Access Dvd with the Garth Brooks The Limited Series Boxed set, he is talking about how they made the music video for Aint Going Down Till the Sun Comes Up and he said that it was all clips from the world tour. So that mean it was filmed right? If it was filmed, can you buy it or at least see it?

Emily
    Son, it ain't what you're driving Or the clothes that you wear Material possessions Won't matter up there And someday in heaven...When the angels all sing These rags that I'm wearin' Will be fit for a king...

That video is on The Entertainer Boxed Set & The Ultimate Hits DVD, Emily

Emily- All the tours were filmed in the hopes of culling videos from them as Garth stated he really didn't like making videos as he preferred people to listen to the song and get their own visuals. I would guess only Garth and Jon Small have access to all that film.
    "Grace is when God gives us what we don't deserve and mercy is when God doesn't give us what we do deserve" - Dan Roberts

To Maggie526:Yeah I have both of those sets, but I really wanted to see some of the footage from other countries besides the US and Ireland. Which don't get me wrong they are awesome!

To BLL: Thats cool...kind of a bummer though...I would LOVE to see that footage! Hopefully they release all of it in the future!

Emily
    Son, it ain't what you're driving Or the clothes that you wear Material possessions Won't matter up there And someday in heaven...When the angels all sing These rags that I'm wearin' Will be fit for a king...

This song co-written and recorded by American Country Music artist Garth Brooks. One of my favorite song. I like this song very much.

+ Reply to Thread