+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Show #2 - 10pm Thursday Show Discussion

I am new here and I just read everyones comments on the show. I was at the 7 pm show on Thursday, and I'm almost positive I have the video of him pointing in the crowd, I'll double check and get back to you on that though.

My question is, does anyone know of a way to order one of the concert shirts? I bought one that night and just now tried it on and its too big...

Quote Originally Posted by TJsgotGBfever View Post
    very cool, I was 111 GG seat 10 for Friday.... amazing spot, huh?
    It was unbelievable! Plus getting to see all the little "extra" things. Like Mike Palmer took his towel and kept hanging it down til it just touched the head of the female security guard back stage Or the crew guys trying to give Mike a boost back up onto the stage for the encore and the ended up sort of throwing him into the back of the stage. Then he had to climb up the side. It was less than graceful

Quote Originally Posted by kaybanay View Post
    I am new here and I just read everyones comments on the show. I was at the 7 pm show on Thursday, and I'm almost positive I have the video of him pointing in the crowd, I'll double check and get back to you on that though.

My question is, does anyone know of a way to order one of the concert shirts? I bought one that night and just now tried it on and its too big...
    I expect they'll be offered on garthbrooks.com similar to LA and KC merchandise. Where are you located? I'm going back Weds.

I wish it hadn't taken me so long to get to this but I just wanted to share my pictures with you guys!

http://picasaweb.google.com/joshg77/...eat=directlink

It's got a little bonus Nashville in there, so just ignore the pics that aren't Garth, lol. There are some in the beginning of just random things and then some at the end of the Country Music Hall of Fame. LOT'S of Garth though! Garth is wearing red in the 7pm show and the brownish shirt in the 10pm show.

Pictures

If anyone got any pics of him taking the snowman bag could you PM me please? My bf was not at the best angle for a picture and I would love to have one if one is out there. Thanks!!

H
    Hope

"It was your song that made me sing, It was your voice that gave me wings."

I wonder why he won't play stuff from Scarecrow and The Lost Sessions. For example, I can see him opening the show with "Why Ain't I Running": Fans are going bananas inside the Dunkin' Donuts Center in Providence, RI as Dave Gant plays the piano intro to the song. Garth starts singing the opening verse and rises from this cylinder-shaped elevator located in the middle of the stage. And I can picture him leading the crowd in a sing-along during "Please Operator (Could You Trace This Call").

Maybe because he stopped touring before they were released and the band hasn't worked up the arrangements
    "Grace is when God gives us what we don't deserve and mercy is when God doesn't give us what we do deserve" - Dan Roberts

Video Fan Reviews

Check out video fan reviews from this show @ http://youtellconcerts.com/?p=1505

Thanks for your time! Happy Holidays

Thanks so much for the pics and the video link!
    Heavenís not beyond the clouds, itís just beyond the fear. No, heavenís not beyond the clouds, itís for us to find it here.

Hi Everyone...I'm a lurker that hasn't posted in a long time, but wanted to share my pics from the show. I also wanted to say, although my wife thought I was crazy, I knew there was something up with the encore. I told her that wasn't a normal ending to a Garth show (I was a little disappointed), and she, not being obsessed like myself, just thought I was being weird and not wanting it to be over. However, after reading here about the circumstances with this show and reading the other setlists, she now agrees with me...lol.

Anyway, here are the pics

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...5&l=8638af4fb7

Quote Originally Posted by Gottalovegb View Post
    If anyone got any pics of him taking the snowman bag could you PM me please? My bf was not at the best angle for a picture and I would love to have one if one is out there. Thanks!!

H
    I have that pic, but its a bit fuzzy.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hope

"It was your song that made me sing, It was your voice that gave me wings."

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    Hi Everyone...I'm a lurker that hasn't posted in a long time, but wanted to share my pics from the show. I also wanted to say, although my wife thought I was crazy, I knew there was something up with the encore. I told her that wasn't a normal ending to a Garth show (I was a little disappointed), and she, not being obsessed like myself, just thought I was being weird and not wanting it to be over. However, after reading here about the circumstances with this show and reading the other setlists, she now agrees with me...lol.
    What circumstances are you refering to?

The circumstance of Garth needing to be home Friday morning.

Was anyone sitting behind the stage for this show and happen to get any pix with the folks on the floor in the background? We were sitting in about the 5th row near the center and would love to find some pix with us in the background with Garth.

Thanks for any help you may offer!

PJ - The drum kit was probably hiding you in most of my pics. But here are a couple:

Jody

Thanks Jody! Yep, darn drums and tall guys in front row.

Hey Jody, do you have a larger version of that top picture? I'm pretty sure I can be seen in the stands to the left but its just small enough to wear I can't make out many details! lol

Mr_Sevens, I'd be happy to email you the original. PM me.

Ticket

So I have an odd request...

Does anyone have a ticket from the late show on Thursday they would be willing to sell me?

I keep a collection of my Garth tickets, but ended up with an e-ticket for this one show, and would really like a physical ticket.

+ Reply to Thread