+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Show #2 - 10pm Thursday Show Discussion

Thanks for sharing your beautiful night--you know you're in good understanding company around here.

Is it just me, or do you guys feel totally depressed when you finally come back down from your Garth concert high? LoL. Im craving a vegas show bigtime now since driving 6 hours to nashville again would totally wear me out at this point.

Awesome, awesome, awesome. Great recaps, pictures and moments shared. Thanks everyone for taking us there.

Paula

Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

Thanks to all of you for the !!great!! photos....also thanks for the tips like the exit doors and the merchandise booth being open at 3:00!! Have tickets for Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday...wow, are the days until then going slowly!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EveryNow&Then View Post
    Trying to add pics, but I can't figure out how to get it done.

Try this public link to my facebook album. More pics to come later.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...8&l=0c1e82a7c4
    Your photos are amazing!! Thanks for sharing!! What kind of camera did you have? Were you using zoom or were you that close? I flew out of Midland today heading toward Nashville by way of OKC!!!

PJ, thanks for sharing your pics with us, they are awsome!! what kind of camera are you using/what setting are you using? where were your seats? i have seats in section 5 row 1 (which i was told would be row 3 or 4) on wed and I want to get the best pics possible!

Quote Originally Posted by staton View Post
    PJ, thanks for sharing your pics with us, they are awsome!! what kind of camera are you using/what setting are you using? where were your seats? i have seats in section 5 row 1 (which i was told would be row 3 or 4) on wed and I want to get the best pics possible!
    That's where I was so you should get great pix! I use the sport mode for lots of motion.

I *think* one of Garth's girls may have been the confetti cannon operator closest to me. With the one piece crew jumpsuit and a ballcap on, I'm not positive.
    I think you're right. I saw a youtube clip of GB taking the girl by the arm and standing next to her the whole time and watched as she left the stage. I'm not sure the "rules" on posting clips, but here it is. Whoever filmed this had an awesome camera. Towards the end you can see how far away he's sitting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKTV01gExFg
    Heavenís not beyond the clouds, itís just beyond the fear. No, heavenís not beyond the clouds, itís for us to find it here.

PJ, I just love your pics! Especially the one with his hat half off. I love the smile on GB's face. I won't be that close so it's really nice of you to share!

Tracie
    Heavenís not beyond the clouds, itís just beyond the fear. No, heavenís not beyond the clouds, itís for us to find it here.

Great pics and stories; thanks for sharing!

I saw the FLIP on you tube and wondered if that was Taylor, though I think she's taller than the woman on the video; loved the way he lightly booted the guy off stage, LOL!
    "Grace is when God gives us what we don't deserve and mercy is when God doesn't give us what we do deserve" - Dan Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    That's where I was so you should get great pix! I use the sport mode for lots of motion.
    Hey PJ what was your seat number? We have seats in the area too but I am wondering how close my seats are to where you were.

Quote Originally Posted by ErinRae View Post
    Hey PJ what was your seat number? We have seats in the area too but I am wondering how close my seats are to where you were.
    Seat 6

Am loving living this through all of you, thanks so much for the awesome pictures and stories.

Quote Originally Posted by txgb_fan View Post
    I saw a youtube clip of GB taking the girl by the arm and standing next to her the whole time and watched as she left the stage.
    I saw that girl also, but I could only see her from behind. The one I saw came up the steps and straight to the back where I was.
    I did manage to catch a piece of streamer! It has the Circle-G all over it!

Thanks again for continuing to share everything you have. Very .

Paula

Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

Cool My pics from the concert...

What else can I say except: IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As many of you already know, he is unlike any other performer/artist/entertainer there is. Wow! Had the time of my life! I would turn around and drive 10 more hours right now to see him again if I could. An unforgettable experience
    "You know the woman wants her cowboy....."

Quote Originally Posted by sarahgb777 View Post
    Is it just me, or do you guys feel totally depressed when you finally come back down from your Garth concert high? LoL. Im craving a vegas show bigtime now since driving 6 hours to nashville again would totally wear me out at this point.
    Right there with ya. I'm just bummed that it is over. I could tolerate another 10-hour drive to see Garth!
    "You know the woman wants her cowboy....."

Wow! thanks for sharing the link to your pictures-I'll enjoy myself later browsing through them

Hi Paula--thanks for the welcome--no doubt there are many of us who love "It's Midnight Cinderella"

If anyone has seats in section 113-they are great seats!! I was in the second row and when he came to that side of the stage he was right in front of me!!! I am feeling like the rest of ya-ready for more and wishing it wasn't over. Anyone else feel a little left out though?? I don't know if it was because he had two shows or he was flying home after but I cant remember the last time a Garth show lasted only 90 mins. Seeing the set list from the 3rd show I must say I am so jealous! I would have loved to hear Steve Warnier sing Some Fools Never Learn and Trisha sing a couple more. I know I am lucky to have gone to any of the concerts and I did enjoy myself but I missed Some Fools Never Learn!!!!!! Did I mention I am jealous....
    KIM

Quote Originally Posted by txtknogk View Post
    Your photos are amazing!! Thanks for sharing!! What kind of camera did you have? Were you using zoom or were you that close? I flew out of Midland today heading toward Nashville by way of OKC!!!
    We have a Canon Powershot SX20 IS. It is a bulky Point and Shoot that looks a bit like a DSLR, but the lens is not detachable. It is a 12.1 megapixel with 20x optical zoom. Most of my pictureswere on zoom. They were taken in ISO 3200 mode fo low light conditions. I'm happy to share, hope everyone enjoys. More pis to come.

Just got these pics up
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tjsgotg...7625631197874/

I was section 5 row 2 on the floor, actual 4th row, center stage

Quote Originally Posted by GarthFanIU View Post
    It was a Ninja roll! lol That was pretty funny...
    Here are a few pics from show #2
    LOL @ Ninja roll, I noticed him checking out his hands a few times afterwards.

Where were your seats? Looks like we may have sat in the same exact ones, or area, on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by EveryNow&Then View Post
    We have a Canon Powershot SX20 IS. It is a bulky Point and Shoot that looks a bit like a DSLR, but the lens is not detachable. It is a 12.1 megapixel with 20x optical zoom. Most of my pictureswere on zoom. They were taken in ISO 3200 mode fo low light conditions. I'm happy to share, hope everyone enjoys. More pis to come.
    This makes me feel good that my old camera will be allowed to get in (pic at http://store.kodak.com/store/ekconsu...ctID.146554900). Did you have to conceal yours or anything? Or did they care? I just want to make sure I won't need to worry! Thanks!!

Hey Dezden,
    remember I was worried about my Kodak? Had no issues at all with all 3 shows... I have 26X zoom (though I had such ticket luck I never needed it. LOL)
    But just saying, 'cause it's a big camera.... I was watching the security checkers and didnt see anyone's cameras get stopped... some bigger than mine

ENJOY!

I think this is one of my favorite pictures that I got!

Quote Originally Posted by TJsgotGBfever View Post
    Hey Dezden,
    remember I was worried about my Kodak? Had no issues at all with all 3 shows... I have 26X zoom (though I had such ticket luck I never needed it. LOL)
    But just saying, 'cause it's a big camera.... I was watching the security checkers and didnt see anyone's cameras get stopped... some bigger than mine

ENJOY!
    Wow!! Awesome!!! I'm at ease now! Thanks so much!! I love all of your pics btw! I'm getting excited about tomorrow! (Okay, who am I kidding? I've been excited! My first Garth concert in 20 years... and I'm 24 years old... soooo... it's been almost a lifetime!)

Quote Originally Posted by TJsgotGBfever View Post
    Where were your seats? Looks like we may have sat in the same exact ones, or area, on Friday.
    Thursday late show I was sect 111, row HH, seat 11

Quote Originally Posted by GarthFanIU View Post
    Thursday late show I was sect 111, row HH, seat 11
    very cool, I was 111 GG seat 10 for Friday.... amazing spot, huh?

+ Reply to Thread