+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Extra Tickets for Tuesday, December 21 at 6pm

Extra Tickets for Tuesday, December 21 at 6pm

Post your extra tickets here for Tuesday's show at 6pm. Please don't post your personal information (phone or email address); use the PM or email feature through PG.

NO SCALPERS!!

Paula

Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

I have two sets of tickets I can't use.

One set is for December 21 @ 6:00pm. Section 205. (2) Tickets

One set is for December 22 @ 6:00pm. Section 111. (3) Tickets

Not looking to make a dime. Just want to get back what I paid for them is all.

PM me!

I have two tickets in section 118 that I would like to trade for two tickets on Sunday.

Lexington, Kentucky, United States, 112242015457734, Lexington, Kentucky
    I have three Garth Brooks Tickets for sale for the show in Nashville on December 21 at 6pm, Section 305, Row J, all seats are together. All Nine Shows are SOLD OUT completely. If anyone is interested, PM me for details.

Quote Originally Posted by jonalexander View Post
    I have three Garth Brooks Tickets for sale for the show in Nashville on December 21 at 6pm, Section 305, Row J, all seats are together. All Nine Shows are SOLD OUT completely. If anyone is interested, PM me for details.
    lets see, join date november 2010.a grand total of 2 post and they both are for tickets for sale.thanks for donating 75 bucks to the fund.hope you get stuck with em.......

Hey everybody we have 2 tickets for the Tues night show in section 108 row a seats 15 & 16...We paid $69 for the pair and we are selling them for that price and then if there is any shipping and handling to send you the tickets...I can be reached on here or you can send me an email to noledaddy10@yahoo.com...

Lexington, Kentucky, United States, 112242015457734, Lexington, Kentucky
    Quote Originally Posted by blake w View Post
    lets see, join date november 2010.a grand total of 2 post and they both are for tickets for sale.thanks for donating 75 bucks to the fund.hope you get stuck with em.......
    Let's see Blake. You are an ass. First off I have been a member here for a long time and I cannot access my old account due to a email change. I will not get stuck with the tickets because I will use them before they go to waste. I will be at the show on the 16th and I am a major Garth fan. I flew from KY to Los Angeles in 2008 just to see the show. So...next time, maybe you should get all of the facts before you make a comment like that.

I have 2 tickets in section Section 327, row H , asile seats, I just want what I paid back $69 and the cost of how you want them delivered. I also have tickets for the 9 pm show that I will post in that forum they are section 117 row E, $ 83.50 cause I hit the ups by accident on that one. I wanted to go so bad but things have come up where I couldn't I saw Garth in Kansas City for my first and only time and it was as awesome as I had always dreamed. pm me if interested

I have 4 extra tickets to the Dec 21 6pm show for sale for Face Value. I have on single ticket in section 104 row L, and I have three tickets together in section 116 row B. Let me know if you are interested.

Sec. 211, Row E (2 tickets)

Our plans have changed (boo) and we have two tickets still available for the 12/21 6pm show.

They are in Sec. 211, row E. They can be an instant download. We are asking face value.

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks!

- lish

I have 3 tickets available for the 6 pm show. Unfortunately I can't afford to go, so I would like another Garth fan to be able to enjoy the show. I only want what I have into them and shipping of course. If interested you can pay via paypal.

[B][U]The Tickets[B]

Section 317 Row N

Quote Originally Posted by dixie501 View Post
    I have 2 tickets in section Section 327, row H , asile seats, I just want what I paid back $69 and the cost of how you want them delivered. I also have tickets for the 9 pm show that I will post in that forum they are section 117 row E, $ 83.50 cause I hit the ups by accident on that one. I wanted to go so bad but things have come up where I couldn't I saw Garth in Kansas City for my first and only time and it was as awesome as I had always dreamed. pm me if interested

I really don't want the tickets to go to waste so if interested make me a offer. Dixie

TICKETS - anyone need any??

Hey guys! I have several sets of tickets I'm selling at face value - was going to make a fun trip out of this (I'm from St. Louis), but the days of the week just didn't allow it... My loss is your gain since these are pretty darn good seats (in my opinion). Anyway, for anyone who bought from ticketmaster, you know the ticket prices + fees (for 2 tickets) was $74.23. Anyway, here's what I got:

Tuesday, December 21 (6:00 show):
    2 tickets, section 112, row F (behind stage aprox. 15 rows away)

Wednesday, December 22 (6:00 show):
    2 tickets, section 110, row G (behind stage aprox. 15 rows away)

Again, just asking what I paid since I can't go (why couldn't I have gotten weekend tix?? :-)) These are E-tickets, which stinks, but I can email them to you which saves on shipping??? I've been a member here on PG for quite a while - I hope I can help someone out! I'm told if I can't get rid of them, I can just write it off as a donation on next years taxes :-) Anyway, hit me w/ an email if interested.....

Jason Pense
    jpense@hotmail.com

My wife and I actually were able to get closer seats on the floor from a friend, so will have an extra pair for Tuesday at 6 pm. They are actually pretty good seats: Section 106 Row N, 2 together. Asking what I paid: face value and TM fees. We can do an overnight shipping with FedEx or I can meet before the show. Let me know via PM. Tim

I have two in Section 106 Row N at cost. Send me a private message

I will take $ 75 for all 4 tickets, 2 tickets to each of the 12/21 shows. you can email me at vtown501@yahoo.com if interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by dixie501 View Post
    I really don't want the tickets to go to waste so if interested make me a offer. Dixie

2 Tickets Section 111, Row KK

I have a pair of tickets, located directly behind the stage, in one of the first few rows. Close enough to see his butt swivel during Shameless. These are for Tuesday 12/21 at 6:00 PM.

Please send me an email directly at SoCalMusicLover@AOL.Com.

I will take the best offer, even if below face value, and ship the tickets via Priority Mail($6), on Thursday morning.

UPDATE - I only have the Tues. (12/21) 6:00 show left!

(Thanks Beth!)

I will sell my tickets for whatever is offered I just don't want them to go to waste. dixie501@yahoo.com

anyone can have these tickets if you want to pay for overnight shipping. dixie501@yahoo.com

Last chance tickets for 12/21 (great seats)!

Welp, the time has come and I won't be able to make it to Nashville (was hoping to make a trip from STL to there today or tomorrow). Anyway, I have to get rid of my last pair o' tix that are for the Tuesday show. Of course, I'm just asking for face value of the tix. If I can't get rid of them, my brother-in-law (who lives there but isn't the biggest fan) said he'll take them. He said that since they are good seats, see if any true fan wants them first :-) Anyway, I had some tix posted before and they were gobbled up, so I thought I'd try one more time w/ my last pair! HEEEEERRRES THE INFO:

Tuesday, December 21 (6:00 show):
    2 tickets, section 112, row F (behind stage aprox. 15 rows away)

Again, if interested, just shoot me an email and I'll send you the tix @ face value!

Take care,

Jason
    jpense@hotmail.com

GONE! Bro-in-law's got em w/ plans now!

+ Reply to Thread