+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Extra Tickets for Monday, December 20 at 7:30pm

Extra Tickets for Monday, December 20 at 7:30pm

Post your extra tickets here for Monday's show at 7:30pm. Please don't post your personal information (phone or email address); use the PM or email feature through PG.

NO SCALPERS!!

Paula

Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

I will have 4 tickets available for Monday's show as soon as I have tickets for Sunday. We're driving 13 hours and are working with limited vacation days, so are really hoping to go Sunday instead.

My travel plans make it that I cannot go to the 19th or 20th show. So I wanted to see if anyone here needs my tixs. Tix price, TM fees and shippping only. If you are going to be in town before the 19th, I can also meet to deliver if that is easier. I had a few extras for KC after figuring out schedules, and we did it this way, if anyone needs someone to vouch.

Dec 20th - Floor 7, Row 15, Seat 11 --- I've never been on the floor before - it figures :-( - Moderator Note: This ticket has been sold and is no longer available, per Terri.

Please PM me, or send email.

Thanks!
    Terri
    "Nobody has a more sacred obligation to obey the law than those who make the law." --- Sophocles

I need one ticket for the 20th. Please PM if you have one I can buy.

Thanks,
    Tracie
    Heavenís not beyond the clouds, itís just beyond the fear. No, heavenís not beyond the clouds, itís for us to find it here.

Thanks, Terri! I no longer need a ticket!
    Heavenís not beyond the clouds, itís just beyond the fear. No, heavenís not beyond the clouds, itís for us to find it here.

2 great tickets

I have 2 great tickets in. Section 115 for monday nights show. My sister and niece can't go. Face value if coarse. Will fedex or you can pick them up in nashville. Pm me.
    Looking forward to 2015.

I have two tickets for Dec 20th in Section 105 row k. Call me if you are interested because I am headed to Nville thursday and will arrive by 2 pm. 2174745789

I have 3 tickets for Monday if anyone wants them, just my cost of 32.50. Leaving for Nashville on Sunday so just pm me if you want them.
    And now, I'm glad I didn't know,
    the way it all would end, the way it all would go, our lives are better left to chance, I could have missed the pain, but I'd have had to miss, the Dance.

Two ticketfast tickets to tonight show for $40 total in section 108 row G. E-mail me at carneykc78@yahoo.com if you want them.

+ Reply to Thread