+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Special Guests in Nashville

i dont understand how anybody could dislike george strait, not to get off topic but hes amazing in his own aspect just like garth brooks..

Personally, too many of George's songs sound the same. He's okay, but I don't purposefully tune into his music.
    Heavenís not beyond the clouds, itís just beyond the fear. No, heavenís not beyond the clouds, itís for us to find it here.

Well, whoever Garth brings out, I'm sure it'll be awesome. Garth said that he wants these shows to be his best. Therefore I am sure that he must have called Billy Joel and James Taylor to join him on stage. Whether they will be able to make it is questionable. Billy Joel has recently undergone hip surgery, so his presence is questionable. Huey Lewis and Don McLean are extreme possibilities as well. As for George Straight, it would be awesome, but I think thats the most unlikely one, although Garth is a huge George fan. I would also love to see Garth pull up Bob Seger when he does "Night Moves." I really hope he called Seger!

Garth already said in an interview done by the boot that there were no longer be any special guests. Just him and trisha.

Could you please use quotes from the interview to confirm this? I couldn't find him saying anything to that effect. Thanks

Garth never has said that....he has said that he "will not say who will be there"

I also have looked on "the boot" website and can not find it!

Quote Originally Posted by scoots View Post
    Garth never has said that....he has said that he "will not say who will be there"

I also have looked on "the boot" website and can not find it!
    As posted earlier in this thread:

http://www.theboot.com/2010/11/24/ga...oks-interview/

Steve Warner has pretty much confirmed on facebook that he will be there.

This is what is status said "Wonder who is going to be on the Garth Brooks shows next week. HMMMMMM"

Then further down when people were guessing it was him he said Oh Yea.

Sweet! Steve is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    I'm not sure why the above link isn't bringing me to the right page. The first link you provided earlier worked. Here is another attempt at the link - http://www.theboot.com/2010/11/24/ga...oks-interview/

Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

The one you provided works right now. Thanks for reposting.
    Heavenís not beyond the clouds, itís just beyond the fear. No, heavenís not beyond the clouds, itís for us to find it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Dale View Post
    any guests annouced yet?
    Steve Wariner has said he will be there.

+ Reply to Thread