+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Garth on Oprah (No date yet) - UPDATED: Will air on November 24

Garth on Oprah (No date yet) - UPDATED: Will air on November 24

It appears as if Garth is making the rounds before Christmas.
    http://www.allaccess.com/net-news/ar...-prayers-to-pr

"Look for GARTH to make upcoming appearances on NBC-TVís ďThe Tonight Show With JAY LENOĒ and the syndicated OPRAH WINFREY show soon. For more info, visit www.garthbrooks.com."

I hope Trisha is with him so we can get to see another geat performance of LWAW or IAE

Thanks!! Lotsa TV to look forward to!

Yay! I was hoping for an Oprah appearance. I hope Trisha's there too!

If Garth is going to be on Oprah, that is one show I would love to attend!! Depends on the topic, but I can't imagine Garth NOT singing. As for Trisha coming, it depends on her schedule, but I would love to hear something from both of them! I sure wish the audience could be filled with PG'ers. I did request this when I contacted Oprah to suggest a guest! So far, I don't have an invitation.
    Heavenís not beyond the clouds, itís just beyond the fear. No, heavenís not beyond the clouds, itís for us to find it here.

I hate Oprah - but for you Garth, I will watch :-).
    "Nobody has a more sacred obligation to obey the law than those who make the law." --- Sophocles

I wonder why he's booking chat show appearances; usually they are set months in advance. I guess this will be for the Nashville shows, but the tickets are all ready gone. Oh well I'll dvd them and see what he has to say.
    "Grace is when God gives us what we don't deserve and mercy is when God doesn't give us what we do deserve" - Dan Roberts

Guess this could explain the "this event is being recorded by HARPO prod" sign my mom saw outside the Vegas theater last weekend. Maybe they'll show some of the show I went to! I hope so!

They could start with my sisters request

Quote Originally Posted by alictf View Post
    Guess this could explain the "this event is being recorded by HARPO prod" sign my mom saw outside the Vegas theater last weekend. Maybe they'll show some of the show I went to! I hope so!

SWEET! Perhaps a little behind the scenes in Vegas! Sounds promising!!!

In the USA, the best country in the world
    hmm- not too much into oprah myself, but heck -if Garths' gonna be there I'm def. gonna watch/tape!
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

http://www.cmt.com/news/news-in-brie...s-nov-29.jhtml

Here's the answer to my question!
    "Grace is when God gives us what we don't deserve and mercy is when God doesn't give us what we do deserve" - Dan Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by alictf View Post

I missed that sign on Sunday. That would be cool if his interactoin with all of you was included.

That All Access link must have been what I had seen about an upcoming, but unconfirmed, appearance on Oprah.

Paula

Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

New York, New York, United States, 108424279189115, New York, New York
    Can't wait...
    Love Always,
    Jo@nn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
    It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Be great to see Garth on Oprah.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    I missed that sign on Sunday. That would be cool if his interactoin with all of you was included.

That All Access link must have been what I had seen about an upcoming, but unconfirmed, appearance on Oprah.

Paula
    Yeah, i didn't see it either. My mom saw it Saturday night, maybe it was only there then. I hope not, i hope they just happen to get my sister's request and show it

Someone on one of the Garth-related Facebook pages mentioned that a friend had gone to the taping today of Garth's appearance on Oprah, but still no indication of when it will air. I'm guessing it will be in the next few weeks.

Paula

Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

I hope this is right according to my tv guide Garth will be on oprah on Wednesday the 24th. It doesn't look like he is the whole show though. The guide says the show title is "The Hottest Tickets On Earth Plus Superstar Garth Brooks returns to the Stage" then says superstar Garth Brooks; a wild wedding adventure. I hope he is at least most of the show
    KIM

Oprah Wednesday the 24th

I posted this in the other forum but wanted to make sure everyone saw it. The Oprah show with Garth will air this Wednesday the 24th. Here is what her site says about the show.....Number one superstar Garth Brooks has us on our feet! Then, Carson Kressley braves the bride wars and gets a Six Million Dollar surprise!

TUNE in on NOVEMBER 24, 2010 to watch the show!

THE HOTTEST TICKETS ON EARTH, PLUS SUPERSTAR GARTH BROOKS RETURNS TO THE STAGE

My DVR is set!
    KIM

WOOHOO! Can't wait!

Bumping this up as a reminder to set your DVR/recorders for tomorrow.

Paula

Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

In the USA, the best country in the world
    thx paula- I'd let this one slip my mind
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Thanks Paula

New York, New York, United States, 108424279189115, New York, New York
    Harriet saw a post on the Oprah web site of an audience member for that show. She answered a post on the Oprah web site that said are you a Garth Brooks fan and won the tickets to that show with a mere 9 days advance! Had to get flights and a hotel room!!
    Love Always,
    Jo@nn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
    It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Garth was great on Oprah today. I wish there could have been more.

I agree, Garth was wonderful. Loved that big grin at the end after he gave a tremendous performance of "The Dance".

The first part of the show was somewhat emotional for Garth. I truly think he was overwhelmed, especially when he was talking about Kent Blazy's wife. I can't imagine that Oprah is just now asking why he sent her all the flowers. Teach, I too loved the grin . I loved how he sat and performed Unanswered Prayers and how the audience got into FILP. It's very evident that GB loves what he does. One night I heard him say God gave him this gift to share with us. I'm just SO glad he's sharing!!

I'm just wondering what's up with the baggy pants and gold chain though. He was more dressed up for Leno. I like both looks, was just suprised at how baggy his pants were. Anyone else notice him wearing the gold chain before?

Tracie
    Heavenís not beyond the clouds, itís just beyond the fear. No, heavenís not beyond the clouds, itís for us to find it here.

I enjoyed seeing Garth on the show today. It made me want to go back to Vegas and see him again.

The chain appeared after his Mum died; I'm not sure what is hung on it, but it is obviously something dear to him. In a 2000 interview he spoke about a shark's tooth a long time pal had given him, but it was displayed on a leather strap about his neck. I know Colleen always wore a gold taraniss (aka 'Celtic' cross) and I wonder if that's not what he's wearing now.

Anyone have a link to this with decent quality....my Tivo didn't record it.
    Keeping A Light On In Massachusetts!

"The greatest conflicts are not between two people but between one person and himself."
    --Garth Brooks

+ Reply to Thread