+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Next round of dates

Ah ROW D! Torture!!

I guess that tells us what Wynn really thinks of us Garth fans, doesn't it!
    Last edited by Pam_NDL; 11-12-2010 at 12:02 AM. Reason: clarification

I just input two tickets with NFR and got row E, seats 13 and 15. I knew something had to be up after I got row O for several hours. I feel really cheated as a fan who has traveled MANY miles across the states to see him. We're not good enough to buy tickets in row D or closer?? Once again, Garth had to approve this. I sure can't wait to hear from him!
    Heavenís not beyond the clouds, itís just beyond the fear. No, heavenís not beyond the clouds, itís for us to find it here.

Quote Originally Posted by luvzgb View Post
    I found another promo code - and I'm even more steamed at Mr Wynn now!!

So, apparently the promo code 'NFR' was given out yesterday (or possibly earlier) to people coming in for the Rodeo Finals ... and the GARTHFAN promo was sent today to fans on Wynn's email list. Just for the fun of it, I went to see what tickets I could come up with trying either promo code. NFR gets you into row D on the Sunday night show. The fan code gets you into row O. Wow.
    Wow, you knew something was up when the presale started more than 24 hours before the codes for fans went out.... Wynn Vegas even confirmed on their FB to someone that they did not send the codes until yesterday late morning / afternoon ....
    So the Rodeo peeps didn't buy enough tics right off the bat, the fans are steamed over the price increase .... so let's try and save face, throw them a code, and try to ensure these tics sell .... unbelievable. Wynn's a piece of work
    Last edited by TJsgotGBfever; 11-12-2010 at 06:50 AM.

Got the presale info yesterday and tried to see what kind of a single seat I could find. For a single seat on Friday night came up with Row G. Sunday night was Row H. And for each of the Saturday shows Row B! This was using the presale code sent out to fans. The location of tickets being pulled up could depend on the number of people who are on Ticketmaster "just looking." OR, sometimes I think (strictly my opinion) that some seats are "blacked out" so that all of the better seats are not sold at presale.

Just a thought...

BTW...It was very hard to turn down the Row B ticket but I managed

I didn't even get the e-mail code.

ROW B!!?? I'm glad i didn't get that when i checked! that really would of been torture!! FRONT ROW UP CLOSE GARTH! ahhhh!

Just went to Ticketmaster to check to see how tickets are selling. Noticed that you can't pull up any tickets for any shows after the January ones - including the Sunday night one that weekend. Got a message that says tickets may not be on sale yet. Strange...

Hmm maybe they are adjusting prices? ....doubt it ...but that is strange.

I wonder what is up too! For four days I could pull up third row center for February 12th. They've obviously sold more than half the tickets for the January shows. I can't wait to hear the scoop! I sure hope it's an adjustment in price!
    Heavenís not beyond the clouds, itís just beyond the fear. No, heavenís not beyond the clouds, itís for us to find it here.

Quote Originally Posted by carolj View Post
    Just went to Ticketmaster to check to see how tickets are selling. Noticed that you can't pull up any tickets for any shows after the January ones - including the Sunday night one that weekend. Got a message that says tickets may not be on sale yet. Strange...
    I was just able to pull up all Feb shows so maybe there was just a glitch in the system.

+ Reply to Thread