+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Garth merch?

Garth merch?

Forgive me if this has already been asked/answered, but for those who have already been to Vegas shows, was there Garth gear available to buy? I need a new wardrobe.

Yes. There is Garth merchandise to buy. They have the LA hoodies and a couple of other T shirts we have seen before. They do have a few new designs for Vegas as well.

-Monica

Quote Originally Posted by GarthFanIU View Post
    Forgive me if this has already been asked/answered, but for those who have already been to Vegas shows, was there Garth gear available to buy? I need a new wardrobe.
    I haven't been but I saw some pics that looked like they had some Garth merch! It looked like mainly the same things from gb.com though

They had I think 3 designs of tshirts--all said only garth, only wynn on the front pocket; the back was different. one he had his arms in the air, one was a full rear view, and the other a full close up of his face.

Friday they had some KC merch, and lots of LA stuff. As well as the general merch from the website. By the end of the weekend I didn't see any of the KC merch anymore.
    Cowboys and angels leather and lace
    Salt of the earth meets heavenly grace
    It's a long way to heaven
    And one hell of a ride

hey guys!

I had to register a new user.... my old one is not working right now... but anyway, if you go to http://flickr.com/photos/tjsgotgbfever I took pics of all the merchandise. There was ONE vegas shirt and that was it. Garth had a las vegas hat on, but I did not see it anywhere for purchase... hoping they just haven't gotten around to doing more stuff yet! LOL
    These pics were taken opening night.

New York, New York, United States, 108424279189115, New York, New York
    Quote Originally Posted by TJsgotGfeverr View Post
    hey guys! I had to register a new user.... my old one is not working right now... but anyway, if you go to http://flickr.com/photos/tjsgotgbfever I took pics of all the merchandise. There was ONE vegas shirt and that was it. Garth had a las vegas hat on, but I did not see it anywhere for purchase... hoping they just haven't gotten around to doing more stuff yet! LOL
    These pics were taken opening night.

Thanks
    Love Always,
    Jo@nn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
    It's about learning to dance in the rain.

There where a couple of more Vegas shirt during the weekend. Like Sandi said, same front, different back. I regret I didn't buy the one with the rear view Loved it!
    There was also a special one for the opening light. It was similar to the one with the arms in the air I think. But it was printed opening night on it.

I noticed that GB's hat said Las Vegas too, but the ones in the stores said World tour. Would have loved to have the Las Vegas one!
    Last edited by Jona; 01-02-2010 at 01:45 PM.
    I'll leave a light on for you!

www.jonaronning.blogspot.com

A picture of the merchandise store, with all the 3 shirts:

I'll leave a light on for you!

www.jonaronning.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jona View Post
    There where a couple of more Vegas shirt during the weekend. Like Sandi said, same front, different back. I regret I didn't buy the one with the rear view Loved it!
    There was also a special one for the opening light. It was similar to the one with the arms in the air I think. But it was printed opening night on it.

I noticed that GB's hat said Las Vegas too, but the ones in the stores said World tour. Would have loved to have the Las Vegas one!
    LMAO! At the time we were so proud to ONLY buy ONE shirt!! I'll get you one.
    Cowboys and angels leather and lace
    Salt of the earth meets heavenly grace
    It's a long way to heaven
    And one hell of a ride

Thanks for the replies. I'm going Feb 12th & I can't leave without shirts!

Posters...

So. There were no posters at the shop this weekend. They said that they didn't have any yet, but they have been adding more and more merchandise each weekend (yeah, I know there have only been 2...).

Would anyone be willing to pick up 2 posters if they are there when you go? I would be MORE than glad to pay for them and shipping, of course.

I have a collection of framed posters from my Garth shows, and to have half of them missing makes me a little sad.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAlpadacas View Post
    Would anyone be willing to pick up 2 posters if they are there when you go? I would be MORE than glad to pay for them and shipping, of course.
    I'm not going til Valentines weekend, but if no one gets them for you before then, PM me and I'll do it.

Jody

There were posters there to buy in the Nite Life shop but I think they were all old posters. I do not believe there were any newly designed posters for Vegas. They did have one shirt that was only for the New Years weekend and it sold out Sat. They had some of Garth's albums for sale but not all of them. There were KC key chains, magnets, black world tour hats, KC hoodies, & one of the KC/LA shirts. There were 3 new shirts just made for Vegas. I got the impression that there was more merchandise to come too.

Pam

KC hoodies? Do you mean LA hoodies (I didn't see KC hoodies, or I would have bought another).

To clarify, I did mean a poster for the Las Vegas concerts.

And I just want to say - it is really cool to start being part of a Garth community. I am constantly surrounded by people who don't get it. Everyone here SO gets it!

I was kinda disappointed with the merchandise. I thought there would be more just for Vegas. Word of advice if you are going and want to buy stuff, go way before the concert or way after because its a madhouse otherwise! Dunno if prices have been posted but a tee-shirt is $28 hats are $14 and keychains are $4. There are two stores, both close to the theatre but the nite life shop had the most available.
    KIM

That isn't entirely accurate...

The KC and LA merchandise prices are the same. LA hoodies are $25, t-shirts are $20, hats are $14, ect.

Wynn t-shirts are $28 and Wynn hats are $20.

Sorry I guess I should have been more clear. I was referring to the Garth Las Vegas tees and his world tour hats.
    KIM

I just saw a pic of Garth wearing a black baseball cap that said Garth Brooks Las Vegas. They did not have these when I went new years weekend. Anyone that's going to next few concerts be willing to grab one for me? Willing to send money before you go. Would love to have one. Pm me and THANKS
    KIM

Forgive me if I am asking a previously asked & answered question.

Are the stores open only before and after each show? Or are they open "normal business hours"?

Thanks!

P.S. What are "normal business hours" for Las Vegas??

Quote Originally Posted by Gbfanoh View Post
    I just saw a pic of Garth wearing a black baseball cap that said Garth Brooks Las Vegas. They did not have these when I went new years weekend. Anyone that's going to next few concerts be willing to grab one for me? Willing to send money before you go. Would love to have one. Pm me and THANKS

Hmm... I saw them New Year's weekend...

I was last week in Vegas No cap there with that text on it, only t-shirts...

So TJ, how did you get your camera or phone in? I figured they'd check your bags.
    And now, I'm glad I didn't know,
    the way it all would end, the way it all would go, our lives are better left to chance, I could have missed the pain, but I'd have had to miss, the Dance.

You can take a picture of the "Garth Store" from the entrance. It's like a shop in the mall. It looks the pic was taken just inside the store. You could also buy Garth's Vegas merchandise at various places throughout the Wynn and Encore. I also was disappointed in the amount of new merchandise. I did get the shot glass and coffee mug with the Wynn and Garth logo. I also got a t-shirt with Wynn on the front (top left) and Garth standing without his hat on the back. I pretty much have everything else in the "Garth Store."

I doubt we'll see a lot of new merchandise. Even the pics in the hotel are old ones but good ones. I love the adjectives under each pic. Garth would have to do a photo shoot wearing his jeans, boots, cap, and hoodie for us to see something new in merchandise. Personally, I would love a poster of his new look!

I did spend over $200 on butterfly merchandise! I fell in love with the red and butterflies throughout the Encore. I also like the t-shirts from the Encore. They're really soft and wash up well.

I was there for four days over Valentine's Day. I only went into the "Garth Store" once to check things out. It looked like they had plenty of items three hours prior to a show.

If anyone sees anything new in the upcoming months, please let us know!

There was new stuff when I was there on 2/27. There is a long sleeve black shirt that says Only Garth, Only Wynn on the front, and can't recall what is on the back. And there were 2 cap sleeves shirts that have Garth's face on them, the only difference between the two, were the sleeves, 1 was white, the other pink.

The baseball caps were back when we were there too.

I asked if there would be hoodies - they said probably not, because it's getting too warm in Vegas now. I replied that they should still think about it, because people who are there, would probably still buy a "Vegas - I was there!", just because it's hot, doesn't mean people won't buy it. So maybe they'll pass that along.
    "Nobody has a more sacred obligation to obey the law than those who make the law." --- Sophocles

Thanks for adding the shirts with long sleeve and the pink and white ones with cap sleeves. I like colors. It would be nice to have one with just the GB logo on it. It doesn't have to be really big. The logo on the black cap would be perfect. I think it would be unique. The same logo would look good on the hoodies if they add them. If Garth would just sit for a few photos, we could have some new stuff with his pic on it!

Is the Garth merch still available in the store while he is not playing? Reason being, Im heading out to Vegas later this month, but unfortunately while he is not playing. But I still want to get the merchandise, even though hes not there. And I might have missed it but, how much are the Wynn hats?

And BTW im new here! My name is Anthony and I just started getting into Garths music, and I now know that he is the best country singer out there!

Thanks in advance!

~ Anthony

Hi Anthony and welcome to the boards! When I was there in February, I bought a few Garth things when he wasn't playing. It was on a Tuesday when he wasn't there. There are several shops in the Encore that sell merchandise, not just the "Garth" store. There is one place that connects to the cafe in the Wynn that sold the new Garth stuff with the Wynn logo. I picked up an extra cap and t-shirt in what I called the "general" store because they sold just about everything. It was near the elevators in the Encore to my room. You can always call the box office or the main hotel line and ask. They will surely know. My guess is they do.

Tracie
    Heavenís not beyond the clouds, itís just beyond the fear. No, heavenís not beyond the clouds, itís for us to find it here.

Heard that Las Vegas hoodies are now available...but at Wynn's doubled price - $70. Just another way to keep the scalping in-house.

Paula
    Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

+ Reply to Thread