+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PlanetGarth now on Facebook and Twitter

PlanetGarth now on Facebook and Twitter

You can now follow PlanetGarth on our Facebook page and Twitter. I'll be updating these first on Thursday from the press conferences.

Facebook...
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Planet...om/98913407832

Twitter...
    http://www.twitter.com/planetgarth

Very cool...can't wait to hear what the news is. I won't know where to look first. It'll be like having possession of the remote control for the TV. PG Forums, PG Facebook, PG Twitter, garthbrooks.com, etc. by having several browser windows open at the same time and switching from one to another.

Do we have a time yet?

Paula
    Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

New York, New York, United States, 108424279189115, New York, New York
    Great... just signed up for both!!
    Love Always,
    Jo@nn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
    It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Awesome.. looks like you have been really busy Brandon Thanks for this & all you do here.

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you
    thank you
    ---------------------------------
    ... it sure do matter to me
    ==========================
    Always Smilin'
    - Wendy Jo
    ==========================

very cool! got both... PG on facebook? now I am really in trouble with my FB and GB addiction!

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    I won't know where to look first. It'll be like having possession of the remote control for the TV. PG Forums, PG Facebook, PG Twitter, garthbrooks.com, etc. by having several browser windows open at the same time and switching from one to another.
    PG's Facebook page and Twitter account are linked, so any updates to one will happen to the other.

Thanks Brandon. I signed up for both.

~Ann~

Amazing News

I can hardly wait to see all the dates and start scouting for tickets!! Yes, $125 is steeper than the $25 we paid in LA and Kansas, but this is Vegas. I paid almost $90 for Terry Fator and Jeff Dunham last summer so Garth tickets are a bargain!! Count me in!!!

You can now use your Facebook account to log in to PlanetGarth and link your PlanetGarth account with your Facebook account! You'll see a "Connect with Facebook" button available to you now. We may be enhancing this more later to support news feeds, notifications, etc.

as always....

Brandon, u da man!

Miss you and think of you often and I check in. Just don't say much anymore. STOP looking at your screen that way....I know you're thinkin....HER? NOT saying much anymore?! I'm like Garth, enjoying my "semi-kinda-sorta-in a round about way-retirement." But, if yall will have me, I will be back someday. ;-)

Sure do miss the good ole Garth days. But life is as it should be. For now. Memories are fresh as ever and the smiles can cross my face in a heartbeat thinking of days gone by. You've kept PG a great place and that makes me proud to say I knew you...way back when.

Teresa

+ Reply to Thread