+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: A new address for Garth?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    San Fernando Valley, CA
    Posts
    1,118

    A new address for Garth?

    If anyone looks closely at the "Ultimate Hits" album, on the back cover and on the back page of the lyrics booklet, you will find an address for "Pearl Records". I am wondering if it could also be the new address for "GB Management". Would someone like to attempt to contact Garth through this new address for his "personal" record lablel and, possibly, management company? I might try to send a Christmas card to Garth, Trisha and their family in care of that address and see what happens.
    Bee

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBee View Post
    If anyone looks closely at the "Ultimate Hits" album, on the back cover and on the back page of the lyrics booklet, you will find an address for "Pearl Records". I am wondering if it could also be the new address for "GB Management". Would someone like to attempt to contact Garth through this new address for his "personal" record lablel and, possibly, management company? I might try to send a Christmas card to Garth, Trisha and their family in care of that address and see what happens.
    Bee
    that is a good idea. I might try that too.
    but i can barely read the addy, please post it
    here thanks.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 1998
    Posts
    2,679
    I highly doubt that Garth's new mailing address is through Pearl Records.

    When he was on Capitol, the mailing address was never Capitol Records address.

    I'll see what I can find out as far as mailing address for GBM. I'll post it when I confirm the correct address.

    Monica

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    San Fernando Valley, CA
    Posts
    1,118
    The new address for "Pearl Records" that MIGHT be a new address for Garth's management, GB Management, is:

    Pearl Records, Inc.
    1025 16th Avenue South #202
    Nashville TN 37212

    Please bear in mind that this is Garth's record label's address and may not have any connection to Garth or his management company. It could be a mail drop at "Big Machine Records" or some other mail handling firm.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by Monica Lockhart View Post
    I highly doubt that Garth's new mailing address is through Pearl Records.

    When he was on Capitol, the mailing address was never Capitol Records address.

    I'll see what I can find out as far as mailing address for GBM. I'll post it when I confirm the correct address.

    Monica
    thanks.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    San Fernando Valley, CA
    Posts
    1,118
    After Garth retired in 2000 wasn't there some news that his manager, or management company, had bought vacant property just off of "music row". Then, later there was news that GB Management had moved out of their old offices. No one knew if they had closed up, gone out of business, or just moved to a new location. Could this new street address be "Pearl Records", GB Management, and Garth's manager's new offices? If there are any PG members who live in Nashville, who are close enough to that 16th Avenue address, could they go by the place and check it out?
    Bee

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    567
    Isn't Bob Doyle Garth's manager? Here is his site

    http://www.majorbob.com/ with an address
    I'll leave a light on for you!


    www.jonaronning.blogspot.com

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    49
    Hmmm I live right next to music row. I will check out the address but I am pretty sure that is Big Machine's address too. Who knows. My friends management is right next to Big Machine so I will ask around and keep you posted.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by garthaholic02 View Post
    Hmmm I live right next to music row. I will check out the address but I am pretty sure that is Big Machine's address too. Who knows. My friends management is right next to Big Machine so I will ask around and keep you posted.
    Thanks. you are so lucky.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    San Fernando Valley, CA
    Posts
    1,118
    I want to add my thanks to garthaholic02. Anything you can find out about that new address for Garth's "Pearl Records" will be appreciated.

    There may be another way to contact Garth. For several years PG members got together to send donations to Garth's "Teammates for Kids Foundation" and we would include cards or letters to be delivered to Garth. I don't know if the "Foundation" will still forward cards and letters to Garth that are mailed with a donation. But, I'm going to try it. I want to send a Christmas donation to Garth's foundation and I will include a card for Garth and his family.

    Bee

  11. #11
    It's also the address for Tim & Faith's Neighbor's Keeper Foundation and BIg Yellow Dog Publishing (Shawn Camp has written fort Garth)

    I believe it's some sort of accountant or manager's address.

  12. #12
    Just had to add... that's not Big Machine's address.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    San Fernando Valley, CA
    Posts
    1,118

    I can't figure out why...

    Garth doesn't have an address to send cards and letters to. Why doesn't he have someone handling his fan mail. Since the "old" GB Management address is no good and the address for "Pearl Records" doesn't appear to have any connection to Garth, there isn't a reliable way to send Garth anything.

    I have suggested on other threads that, if you can send a donation, you might be able to send a card or a letter to Garth through his "Teammates for Kids Foundation"

    Bee

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Fargo, ND
    Posts
    40
    Just bumping this up to see if anyone knows anything yet. Has anyone found out if we can still use the gbm management address we used to use? You'd think they'd forward mail anyway. But I'd like to know if something will get to him or not, before mailing anything.

    Deb

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    San Fernando Valley, CA
    Posts
    1,118
    It is too bad that Garth doesn't "get" fan mail. I feel sorry for any fans who don't come to PG, don't know about the address being no good, and send cards, letters or gifts. Has anybody here sent something in the last couple of years, only to have it returned. I can't figure out why Garth doesn't want to, or won't, accept "fan mail".
    Bee

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Fargo, ND
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBee View Post
    It is too bad that Garth doesn't "get" fan mail. I feel sorry for any fans who don't come to PG, don't know about the address being no good, and send cards, letters or gifts. Has anybody here sent something in the last couple of years, only to have it returned. I can't figure out why Garth doesn't want to, or won't, accept "fan mail".
    Bee
    so who says the address is no good? i've never had anything returned and i just sent a card last Christmas. and i've always thought all mail gets to garth. so i don't understand why anyone is saying the address is no good, and garth doesn't get fan mail. it must be forwarding onto him somehow.

    countrybee, has your mail been returned in the last couple years?

    ok, garth.....if you're reading this....give us an updated address or let us know if it's still the same!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    247
    i watched the offstage show with lorriane crook and there was
    a part where he was looking at all his fan mail and he calls the
    mail from us Trophies of the heart, does that tell you he loves
    to get mail from us?

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 1999
    Posts
    683
    okiegirl.........i remembered seeing that years ago. That was when he still had his fan club, before he stopped it and changed to putting out the believer magazines. So who knows if he gets what now?
    Tricia

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Fargo, ND
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by okiegirl2007 View Post
    i watched the offstage show with lorriane crook and there was
    a part where he was looking at all his fan mail and he calls the
    mail from us Trophies of the heart, does that tell you he loves
    to get mail from us?
    I guess i missed that part, i'll have to watch it again...thanks!

    as for the mail, i'm just going to mail something to the same address. his fan mail has gotta be forwarding onto him, there's no way he would cut off that line of communication.

  20. #20
    I'd try and send letters, can't hurt and you're only out 41 cents.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by lucaswynne View Post
    I'd try and send letters, can't hurt and you're only out 41 cents.
    i agree. it wouldn't hurt to try. you mean the address on the
    ultimate hits right?

  22. #22
    That's the one I'd probably go with.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 1999
    Location
    Agua Dulce, CA
    Posts
    437
    What about his Red Strokes office in West Los Angeles? I hand delivered gifts there in the past.
    JoAnn

  24. #24
    I'd always bet money on the address on the CD, although I have no clue if stuff will get through to him through it. Could always send two letters and find out!

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts