+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help with a GB song

Help with a GB song

Anyone able to help me with a GB song. I think it was a collaboration with Tim and maybe Mark Chestnutt?? Anyone know of a song with them in it??

Thanks!

You have the wrong guy, pal. He did not duet with any of those two.

Are you positive, not even for a movie or a special project of some sort??

"I don't need your rockin chair" by George Jones had Mark Chesnutt in it, but not Tim. That's the only one I can think of. There were about a dozen artist singing on that...

Garth, Mark Chesnutt and Charlie Chase (yes the talk show host)....did a song called "she's out on her own"...something like that....

I think , believe it or not, Charlie Chase realesed an album for charity or something..

it was actually a good song ..if charlie chase wasn't singing on it , it wouldve been better..

That was not Mark Chesnutt. The song was called "Out On Her Own" It was recorded by Garth Brooks, Doug Stone, and Charlie Chase for Charlie Chase's album "My Wife...My Life" its a great album! and a Great song! i found the album on eBay.

thanks all, i thought it was him singing on there. i knew if i waited long enough someone woould help me out.

+ Reply to Thread