+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It Don't Matter To The Sun is totally awesome!

It Don't Matter To The Sun is totally awesome!

OH man! Garth is THE MOST AMAZING SINGER IN THE WORLD! LOL :) But we all already knew that didn't we? Wow, what a song. It is absolutely great. It immediately brought to mind what an amazing slow dance song it would be. Sigh... must be the romantic in me....I just love it. If this is just a taste of what the cd is gonna be like, look out world, Garthzilla strikes again, or is that Chriszilla? LOL :D And he's got a video out for this too? It's already gonna be on a Kevin Costner movie, For The Love Of The Game...holy cow... this song is gonna blow the socks off of everyone. I just can't say enough good stuff about this song. I'm so excited for this song. I hope Garth releases it soon.<P>Have a Chrisriffic day,<BR>Ellie :)<P>P.S. THANKS SO MUCH! Jason and Deb for putting it up on your site. Awesome!N
    Have a Garthriffic Day!
    I AM CANADIAN!

" Oh Canada, our home and native land,
    true patriot love, in all our son's command
    With glowing hearts we see the rise, the true north strong and free, oh Canada, Oh Canada, we stand on guard for thee..."

<B>Fellow BCer</B>,<P>WOOOOHOOOOO! I love "It don't matter to the sun" too :D It's GREAT! <P>Looking forward for Chris Gaines to rule CANADA!! <P>TommyN
    "Life is like a piano--play to its fullest"

"A good start is half the job!"

"When we free do love anyone we choose... WE SHALL BE FREE" by Mr. Brooks

To the special man in my life: Shnuggie.

I agree 100%. It Don't Matter to the Sun is awesome! I could listen to it over and over. I like this song even better than Lost In You!! I am excited about what else Garth/Chris will put out next also. It just keeps getting better and better.<P>DawnN

I agree with you guys 110% :D I love this song so much that I've been listening to it several times a night since Jason put it up on his site :) You know what song it reminds me of? One Night A Day...I think it would be neat if they added a little bit of sax to the song and Garth played it himself :)N

I love this song too! It really sounds like Garth to, he dosn't sound like he does in Lost In You. Your right it does kinda sound like One Night A Day.N

I completely agree with everybody. I can not hear this song enough right now. What a great song!N

Boppityboo: The single LIU and IDMTTS will be released August 24th.<P>Peace,<P>DebbieN

Okay, this is probably a silly question but here goes. How did you guys here those 2 songs already and how long have they been out? Are they on pop or country radio? HELP!!! I'm gonna go crazy if I don't hear the songs that everyone is talking about! Please someone e-mail me and give me the scoop on the Chris Gaines project. I'm confused :( Please look over me! My address is babychoo-choo@gurlmail.com<P>Thanks guys!!!<P>michelle :)N

<B>GarthLover4Ever</B>....<BR>For background on Chris Gaines, a good place to start is <A HREF="http://www.chrisgainesfans.com" TARGET=_blank>www.chrisgainesfans.com</A> You can hear Lost in You and It Dont Matter to the Sun, and see the video as well. Another place to find info is <A HREF="http://hollywoodandvine.com" TARGET=_blank>hollywoodandvine.com</A> Just do a search for Chris Gaines when you get there. Hope this helps! :)N

Is it possible to order IDMTTS on a CD? I have ordered LIY, but can't find IDMTTS. N

+ Reply to Thread