+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Missing disc

Missing disc

Since I have not received my pink cd yet, I went to our Wal-Mart & was very excited to find a limited edition set, however when I got home I only found disc one & the dvd inside? Anyone else have a missing disc?

I only have the regular edition but I'd say return it and tell why so they don't go and put it back on the shelf and re-sell it! Wal-Mart would do that

Quote Originally Posted by garthfan76 View Post
    Since I have not received my pink cd yet, I went to our Wal-Mart & was very excited to find a limited edition set, however when I got home I only found disc one & the dvd inside? Anyone else have a missing disc?
    I went to 3 Walmarts and they said they were sold out of the limited so I purchased the other edition got all 3 discs but the DVD didn't work, returned it and the customer service desk sent a guy to get me a replacement he comes back with we don't have the one you want but we have another Garth Brooks CD not sure if it's a new one though.. it was The Limited Don't let them tell you they won't take it back because it's opened they tried that with me.

I took it back this morning with the receipt & it was very smooth transaction. Told her what was wrong, showed my receipt & let me get a new one off the shelf. She even had me open the new one prior to leaving to make sure all the disks were there.

Limited was tough to find, i was fortunate to get a copy
    Visit my Civil War blog where I discuss the war and unique things about it at:

http://madnessmike.blogspot.com/

My Wal*Mart had HUNDREDS of the regular edition, and only 5 limited editions. Of the rugular edition, I'd say they had about 500 copies or so of it!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyfan2000 View Post
    My Wal*Mart had HUNDREDS of the regular edition, and only 5 limited editions. Of the rugular edition, I'd say they had about 500 copies or so of it!!!!!
    Seems the same way at my Wal-Mart. They have a whole display of regulars set up in the front, with a picture of the limited cover on the side of the display. They have so many regulars that they had to put some in the Eagle's display case.

J. Rusin

P.S. Speaking of Eagles, I made Eagle Scout last night!!
    J. Rusin
    Eagle Scout

"I could have missed the pain, but I'd of had to miss THE DANCE"

Look what I found today!

Not sure what's inside, I didn't and won't open it, but it feels a bit heavier so I think there's two DVDs inside. On the back, the whole is covered with the back insert, not like regular ones??? On well I just baught number 11!
    Attached Images

The one of a kind packaged by Garth himself edition?!

I got my copy Saturday. It's not the limited edition. Mine had all
    3 disc but the only problem is one of the videos on the dvd skips
    "Learning to live again". Anyone else have this problem? The others
    play fine.

OMG. I am wearing out the videos "Working for a Livin" and
    "More than a memory". I am not a nascar fan but love the
    video for Workin for a livin. He is so cute in that video and
    i love Huey's stuff.

My DVD skips too

My DVD skips during That Summer

[QUOTE=okiegirl2007;385095]I got my copy Saturday. It's not the limited edition. Mine had all
    play fine.
    [QUOTE]

Huh? it's plays fine on mine during that song
    Did you know his ex Sandy co-wrote that song?

[QUOTE=Blue Rosie;385102]My DVD skips during That Summer

[QUOTE=okiegirl2007;385095]I got my copy Saturday. It's not the limited edition. Mine had all
    play fine.

yes there's 2 or 3 I noticed Sandy co-wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by karik View Post
    yes there's 2 or 3 I noticed Sandy co-wrote.
    Really? Which ones?

Perhaps a little late, but getting through every video, only to have More Than A Memory skip really got me irked. Needless to say I think it was the dvd player's fault. It's old and cheap. I popped the dvd into my iBook and all was well. I do have movies that skip though on brand new discs. Perhaps returning them for a new one would do it? Just a thought. I wouldn't have the heart to return Garth though.

+ Reply to Thread