+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please help getting TShirts

Please help getting TShirts

I can send cash,check,or paypal...someone please .....
    my email is

Thanks Mark from Atlanta Ga ...

Edited to remove email address and phone number...please don't post personal information in the Forums. If anyone wants to contact you, they can use the PM feature here.

would LOVE a t-shirt!

If anyone can help, please PM me through Planetgarth. I can pay with check, pay pal, or money order. I am begging and not at all proud. I will also pay any shipping charges.

Mary Ann (Teach)

I would love a concert T as well, if anyone can help (i can pre-pay thru PayPal or reimburse) please send a pm or email me.

Thanks & God Bless!

Just trying to move this up.

I would love to get a shirt as well. I doubt that they are going to be selling shirts at the movie theaters. Any help would be appreciated. Email me please at ***************,. Thanks!

Edited to remove email address...please don't post personal information in the Forums. If anyone wants to contact you, they can use the PM feature here.

Helppp!!!

Hi! We attended the show on Tuesday (which was awesome by the way!) but my husband bought himself a t-shirt in a size LG but when we got home and he tried it on it was a little too small and he needed an XL (guess that meal at Toby Keiths restaurant really did him in! LOL). We would be happy to exchange someone an XL for a LG or we would be happy to paypal you or send you a check or money order plus shipping. The t-shirt he got was the black one that says: One Artist, One Town, One Time (that is crossed off and says 9 times) I can send pictures if someone needs.

I am also looking for the blue hoodie sweatshirt thingy with the garth g on the front and underneath it says something like "I was there" in a 2XL but the vendors were sold out (and I was crushed!), if anyone got one and it was the wrong size or if anyone going to the shows can get one should they restock, I would be REALLY REALLY gratefull! Please feel free to email me at ************** or pm me.

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!

Edited to remove email address...please don't post personal information in the Forums. If anyone wants to contact you, they can use the PM feature here.

Wanted Desperately

I would also love to have a t-shirt, someone please send me a PM I have bought some things from some of you guys so you know I'm good for the money, check, cash money order. Pleaseeeeeeeeeee
    Tricia

bumping

bumping this thread...hope it gets read...:-)

No takers yet, someone please reply, we want "some" soveniers too.
    Tricia

Any luck anyone?????

I will be going to the concert on the 14th and would happy to purchase any souvenirs for those who would like them. To even make it completely legit and trackable I can list individual t-shirts and other souvenirs on ebay under my seller name with a buy it now price of the exact amount of the item. I will only charge the exact amount it costs to ship the item. See my post in the other thread on here for the pricing of every souvenir.

That would be AWESOME

wish i would of known this, would of been happy to get some extras

T Shirts

I am going to the show tonight and would be happy to get some Tshirts and ship to whoever wants one. I think I will limit the reqest to 10 LOL. There are also Trisha Shirts that are very cool. Heaven Heartache and the power of Love on it. They are brown.
    I will be on off and on so if I am not here just leave me a message and I will get back to you when I can. I am hoping to get in line early enough to get Hoodies as I didnt get one either.
    Glenda

Life is an opportunity, benefit from it. Life is a beauty, admire it. Life is a dream, realize it. Life is a challenge, meet it. Life is a duty, complete it. Life is a game, play it. Life is a promise, fulfill it. Life is sorrow, overcome it. Life is a song, sing it. Life is a struggle, accept it. Life is a tragedy, confront it. Life is an adventure, dare it. Life is luck, make it. Life is life, fight for it!

-- Mother Teresa

if anyone could please get me a tshirt from the concert it would be greatly appreciated.
    if you could e mail me at *********************
    or call me at ************* it would be great

Edited to remove email address and phone number...please don't post personal information in the Forums. If anyone wants to contact you, they can use the PM feature here.

What size?
    Glenda

Life is an opportunity, benefit from it. Life is a beauty, admire it. Life is a dream, realize it. Life is a challenge, meet it. Life is a duty, complete it. Life is a game, play it. Life is a promise, fulfill it. Life is sorrow, overcome it. Life is a song, sing it. Life is a struggle, accept it. Life is a tragedy, confront it. Life is an adventure, dare it. Life is luck, make it. Life is life, fight for it!

-- Mother Teresa

OK so far I have 3 requests...Please let me know if you want the black tshirt or a hoodie and what size and if they are out do u want one bigger...it seems they are running out of the smaller sizes first.
    I will be leaving here about 430 or so let me know before then.
    Glenda

-- Mother Teresa

i would like the black one, a small but i heard that the sizes run small is that true

Im VERY interested for help please email me what do I need to to to get some of these items!!! **************

+ Reply to Thread