+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tonight's Concert

Tonight's Concert

All you lucky people attending tonight. Have a wonderful time.

I am very happy for all the people that get to see him in the next 10 days. Have a great time and then come back and tell us all about it!
    The sevens have aligned. It has begun...

Talking

T-minus 7 hours and 30 minutes.

I work about 2 blocks from the Sprint Center. I can walk to the south side of our building and look out at the Sprint Center. I think I've walked over and looked out about 3 times already this morning. Too bad the boss is here today....

The show was AMAZING!!!!! We just got home and my ears are still ringing!

Trisha sang for about 1/2 hour, then there was about 30 minutes break to change the set around, then Garth came on and sang non stop for 1 1/2 hours! After he sang just about every song he had, they all left the stage, and of course everyone was on their feet screaming. He came back out and sang "Ain't Going Down", then the band and Garth left again. The crowd was going WILD!!

Garth came back out by himself and said they had done all the songs they had prepared, but he wasn't ready to go home if we weren't, so he sang some James Taylor, George Strait and finally ended the show with American Pie! It was GREAT!

I have not been to a concert in many years, but this has to rank right up there at the top!!

For all of you that have tickets to the remaining shows....You will hae the time of your lives!!!!

+ Reply to Thread