1 8.33%
  • Nobody gets off in this town

1 8.33%
  • I know one

1 8.33%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The first album Garth Brooks

The first album Garth Brooks

I love the first album. Every time a new album comes out I listen to it and think it is good but I still like the first album the best. I know everyone loves the singles

Not Counting you
    Much too young
    The Dance
    If tommorrow never comes

but what about the rest of the album? What is your favorite song other than the singles? Why?

My favorite non single song is ....Man this is hard it is like having to pick your favorite child It would have to be either I know one or I've got a good thing going...I will pick I've got a good thing going.

for me it's a toss up between alabama clay and cowboy bill...i picked alabama clay today.....

My favourtie non single is nobody gets off in this town.

I like "Uptown Down Home Good Ol' Boy." Yes, I know it wasn't on the original, but I still like the song.

A tie between Alabama Clay and Everytime that it Rains. Two of my favorites!
    Visit my Civil War blog where I discuss the war and unique things about it at:

http://madnessmike.blogspot.com/

I have to go with Alabama Clay, but I do love all the songs especially Everytime That It Rains and Cowboy Bill.

I love I've Got a Good Thing Going because it's (for me) a true song. My girlfriend and I broke up in October of 2009 and I could tell she wasn't in it for a few months. We stopped talking and the relationship got really strained. It didn't help that I had moved five hours away from her (following a job) in July of 2008. So that song really spoke to me.

+ Reply to Thread