+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Extra Tickets for Saturday Nov 10th

Extra Tickets for Saturday Nov 10th

Post your extra tickets for this date here.

NO SCALPERS!!

I hate to beg, but this is a special occasion... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if anybody has an extra ticket or 2 to this show that they would be willing to part with, let me know. I would have to fly down from Seattle and this is the only day that I could really go without flunking out of college as a result!

And a big THANK YOU to all of you wonderful people who have been helping so many people get the chance to see Garth!

I need a ticket to this show. A friend and I have tickets to the Sunday show but when we tried to get tickets to the Saturday show we only managed to get one. So now we just need 1 more for Saturday so we can both go.

I am also looking for one ticket to Saturday's show!

PM me if you have one please!

looking to trade

I have great seats for two different shows.

3 tickets, Monday, Nov 5, Sec. 116, row 6, seats 7-9
    and
    3 tickets, Tuesday, Nov 6, Sec. 116, row 3, seats 5-7

I would like to trade either set for 3 tickets (must be together) on Sat. 10. I'm a long time member of PG, not interested in dealing with scalpers.

I Have 2 single tickets for this show that i need to get rid of!

section 213 row 10 seat 2

section 207 row 4 seat 3

just looking to get the 27.50 plus the ticket master fees as well as shipping. let me know if you need them.

Long time reader, first time poster. I would like 4 tickets together for the Saturday night show. Preferably lower level or floor seats.

Regards,

Mullertime

Hey all!

I really need 3 tickets for this show but 2 will do wonderfully!! Can anyone please help me out?? I've been trying to see these two in concert since his 98 tour when my mom made me miss the concert for my 8th grade graduation!

PLEASE HELP ME!!

THANK YOU!
    Sarah

Help!

Wish I had known that nonNebraska peeps could buy tickets!! I should have looked this morning. But anyways, would really really love TWO TICKETS! Please! Not even picky enough to want them together. If anybody is willing to help that would be fabulous!

Krista~
    "This Picture Perfect Portrait that they paint of me."

If you have 1 ticket to sell for the Nov 10 show or the Nov 11 show, please PM me. Can pay through paypal, will cover the cost of shipment.

Help!!!!

Hi I am new to this forum, but guarantee I am not a scalper and am just a big fan. I can prove it if needed, however am just looking for two tickets to the Saturday show. I would like to surprise my fiancee for her birthday, but was unable to get through on ticketmaster. I am willing to pay extra if needed. If anyone has two tickets available please email me at ************ thanks so much!

Edited to remove email address...please don't post personal information in the Forums. If anyone wants to contact you, they can use the PM feature here.

lemme know!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl View Post
    I have great seats for two different shows.

3 tickets, Monday, Nov 5, Sec. 116, row 6, seats 7-9
    and
    3 tickets, Tuesday, Nov 6, Sec. 116, row 3, seats 5-7

I would like to trade either set for 3 tickets (must be together) on Sat. 10. I'm a long time member of PG, not interested in dealing with scalpers.

Hi Cheryl!

If you can't get anyone to trade and are looking to get rid of your Monday tickets, let me know!! I just figured out this PM thing or, as always, you can give me an email - ***************** - Any method of payment you perfer, I'm sure I can do (I love ebay paypal - lol)! Again, let me know unless you get a trade!

Jason

Edited to remove email address...please don't post personal information in the Forums. If anyone wants to contact you, they can use the PM feature here.

Anyone have 4 tickets for sale?

I'm looking for 4 Garth tickets for either the Friday or Saturday show. I tried forever on Ticketmaster and couldn't even get any "nosebleed" seats to any of the shows! If anyone has 4 tickets for sale at a decent price, please let me know. These would be for myself, my hubby, and my two little girls.

Thank you so much.
    Gina

I suggest craigslist.com. Got the Kansas City section, you might have to pay a little more than face value, but not too much.

Need 2 for Saturday - can trade other dates

Hi

I need two side by tickets for Saturday, please let me know if you have any.

I would be willing to trade up to six tickets for two for Saturday.

I have:
    2 for the Nov 7 show

and 4 (not all together, 2 in the 100's and 2 in 200's sections)

Please PM if you have two for Saturday or have a trade. You could get 6 for two

4 sat tickets sect.116 row 14

if i don't get cancelled i will have 4 tickets for sale, my husband got through after me and got 6 tickets floor 3 row 18 for thurs. show, and got a email confirmation stating his order had gone through and would be mailed. i have yet to hear anything from ticketmaster regarding mine, but they might not have got to mine for sat. were flying in from PA and can only stay one night.

Hi
    Ticketmaster of course canceled my Saturday tickets, which is the ones i needed.
    I am very interested in your Sat tickets, please PM if you have them. I would hate to miss this show because of ticketmaster.

Best,
    Matt

Hi gbrocks108,

I too am also interested in your tickets. Please email me through Planet Garth so we can talk. Thanks for your time.

Take Care & God Bless,
    ~*Kristen*~

P.S. I am a Long Time Member of PG.

Looking for 2 on Nov 10

The ticket adrenaline rush is back... but it's not working out as well as it did almost 10 years ago.

I'm looking for a pair for Nov 11 and Nov 10 if anyone has them.

I also have one in section 109, row 23, seat 1 (for Nov 11). If anyone has one close to this one, I'll take that off your hands.

Thanks all!

kavaea at aol dot com

Hi,

If anyone has a single ticket for saturday november 10th or Friday novmeber 9th I would be very interested in purchasing it.

I can send funds via paypal and either pay for postage or meet you at the show and pick it up.

Thanks,
    Rachael
    The song Love Will Always Win is me, it is Trisha and myself, its Us - Garth Brooks
    http://www.brooksnyearwood.com

lemme know please!

Quote Originally Posted by gbrocks108 View Post
    if i don't get cancelled i will have 4 tickets for sale, my husband got through after me and got 6 tickets floor 3 row 18 for thurs. show, and got a email confirmation stating his order had gone through and would be mailed. i have yet to hear anything from ticketmaster regarding mine, but they might not have got to mine for sat. were flying in from PA and can only stay one night.
    I am interested in either 2 or all 4 of your Saturday tixs. Can pay by money order or paypal if u have a paypal account.

Thanks!

Teresa

Quote Originally Posted by gbrocks108 View Post
    I'd like to have two of your tickets! I stood in line and got 6 tickets for 11/10, the maximum allowed, for my daughters and their boyfriends. I got back in the "no wristband" line to see if I could get two more, and of course they were all sold out for 11/10 and by the time I got to the window the person in front of me bought the last two tickets to the last show that went on sale.

So...if I could get two tickets for 11/10 so DH and I could go too, that wound be wonderfu!

Looking for two tickets to Saturday 11/10. Have the following I would trade, will also add $$$ for better seats:

11/5 207 row 5
    11/7 109 row 25

Have two consecutive seats in each of those rows. Would prefer local exchange in KC area.

1 ticket- section 120, row 12 for sale/trade

I would like to sell or trade one ticket- I have a ticket for the Saturday show, section 120, row 12. I would like a ticket for Friday night, or I will sell this one for 32.50 plus shipping.
    Please let me know if you are interested.

Still looking

I know TM should be shipping tix soon so once everyone knows how many tix they really have, if anyone ends up with an extra for Saturday night I am still very much in need please.

Thanks to everyone who has been helping everyone else!

I have a single ticket for Saturday 11/10 - Section 224, row 4, seat 16...It's an extra ticket that I no longer need. Purchased through ticketmaster.com and will sell it for 32.50 plus shipping. This ticket is also listed on Ebay with no bids yet. Just need to get rid of it - first come, first serve.

I'm looking to trade my 3 Wednesday, the 14th tickets for 3 on Saturday night. Please let me know if you can help..thanks...

2 Saturday Lowers To Trade For Single On 11/14

I have 2 in Section 122, Row 16 to the Saturday 11/10 show.

I would be willing to trade those, plus possibly some cash, in exchange for 1 Smoking Hot Single to Wednesday 11/14. It Must be within 15 Rows of the stage, so please do not offer up other locations.

Hi..where are your tickets for? What section and are they for Saturday night?
    Thanks-Stacy

For Sale: 6 Tix for Saturday night

Posting for a friend:

6 tickets Section 232 Row 10 for sale at cost plus insured Priority Mail shipping with delivery confirmation. Tickets in hand. Prefer to sell all together.

Paypal preferred for immediate shipment.

Please PM me for details if interested.

+ Reply to Thread