+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Extra Tickets for Saturday Nov 10th

Hello all you Garthaholics!

Man! It's nice to be among folks who understand! LOL

Here is my situation...
    I am looking into tickets for the 11/10/07 Saturday night show. Two tickets, side by side. My husband and I will be driving from Virginia on Friday into Saturday to be there. 16 hours. The problem is this: I am not sure I can afford the tickets along with the travel expenses! I looked on ebay and I can't afford to pay over $1000.00 to go. Of course, I *would* pay that for them if I could!
    I am a huge fan! I have only ever seen Garth once, in DC at "Live Earth". My parents never did take me to me to any of his shows. :-(
    I would LOVE an opportunity to see him live again...doing more than one song, that is! :-)
    If you have tickets for Saturday, I would appreciate a PM as to how much you're charging and the location of the seats.
    Thanks!!
    j in va
    There's a ship out, on the ocean, at the mercy of the sea...

OnAPrayer Ive seen pairs of tickets that sold for $100 on ebay. WHile still more than face thats not to unreasonable?

I'll keep checking into ebay as well!
    Thanks! :-)
    j in va

There are plenty of tix posted in this thread j in va. Have you tried contacting anyone here before ebay?

Hi P.J.! I just found this place a couple days ago! I am so excited to be in the process of getting a set of tickets through someone from here! My initial search was ebay--because I had no clue about planetgarth.com! *Now I know*! It's nice to be among you all who understand. :-)
    j in va

I still have a single ticket for Saturday 11/10. Section 224, Row 4, Seat 16. I paid 32.50 + shipping for this ticket, so I'm asking 40.00 for it. I have the ticket in hand and will sell it to the first buyer. Send me a PM if you have any questions.
    Last edited by 1-country-girl; 10-21-2007 at 05:51 PM. Reason: wrong date

Saturday Section 120 Row 12

One ticket- I will sell for $36.00. Please email me- I'm not sure how PM works.

Single Ticket

Have single ticket for Saturday, November 10th show -- Section 215, Row 12, Seat 25 -- would like to sell at face value + shipping. Please let me know if you're interested!

I still need two tickets together for Sat night

Can anyone help me? There are eight of us wanting to go but we were only able to buy six tickets (only one of us had a bracelet) the day the tickets went on sale. So we have six tickets in section 106, row 4. And two of us are without tickets.

Please PM me if you can help, but please no scalpers.

Sold

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Posting for a friend:

6 tickets Section 232 Row 10 for sale at cost plus insured Priority Mail shipping with delivery confirmation. Tickets in hand. Prefer to sell all together.

Paypal preferred for immediate shipment.

Please PM me for details if interested.
    SOLD - thanks for the interest!

Need 2-4 tickets to 11/10

Does anyone have tickets for the 11/10 show?! I'm trying to get some for my sister and her in-laws! IF so please email me at ************ I really appreciate it! I tried ebay, but they are too expensive!

Edited to remove email address...please don't post personal information in the Forums. If anyone wants to contact you, they can use the PM feature here.

I need 3 tickets for this show..will either buy them or trade my 3 tickets to the Nov 14th show for them.

hi Yall Help Help! I need 2 tickets for the Nov 10th show or Sunday Nov 11th. my Aunt is working on getting airline tickets and I am to find us seats. it would be wonderful to see Garth this last time. We both had drove to S.Padre Island,Texas from Louisiana.. for that last concert he did for his Scarecrow album. We had so much fun JoAnn told me to believe and it will happen
    So Im believen and hoping and wishing that someone can help me. Ive been a huge Garth fan since 1995. he is so amazing! so Im begging please help me I esp need Saturday because of work.. I wish I would be able to take the week off but no time off in November for us Wal-Mart employees.
    Kim in Louisiana
    ~On A Prayer In A Song I Hear Your Voice And It Keeps Me Hanging On~

Please help a Garthnutt? Need 1 ticket for 11/10..

Hey there,
    I'm just looking for one good seat in the lower level for Sat. 11/10th. I can't go any other nights cause I just started a new job and I can't take a day off to fly to MO. Please help? Thanks!!
    WildBrunette
    **I still believe...after all these years***

For Sale: 1 Lower Level Ticket Saturday Night

I ended up with one extra ticket for Saturday night's concert.

Lower Level Section 120.

$32.50 plus shipping.

Please PM me if interested.

hi yall I just recieved my tickets for Nov10! My Aunt & I will be sitting lower level behind the stage I am so excited!
    Kim in Louisiana
    ~On A Prayer In A Song I Hear Your Voice And It Keeps Me Hanging On~

Have 1 extra ticket for the Saturday show. Lower level:
    Section 102
    Row 4
    Seat 13

PM if interested

Anyone still have an extra ticket for Saturday's show that can have it in KC on Thursday? Or does anyone in the Southern California area have a ticket available for Saturday? Please PM me if you do. Thanks!

Sugar, did you meet up with Terry today?
    And now, I'm glad I didn't know,
    the way it all would end, the way it all would go, our lives are better left to chance, I could have missed the pain, but I'd have had to miss, the Dance.

help....need 4 far saturday

flying in from atl....mark

+ Reply to Thread