+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trisha Yearwood's OFFICIAL myspace

Trisha Yearwood's OFFICIAL myspace

I'm not sure how many of you have a Myspace account but Trisha's myspace page has been update with a new pic, new songs, etc. I love it. I posted it on TY boards but it will probably will get deleted over there.

It changed a week ago - or about the same time the picture on her web site changed. Yes, Trisha is on my friend list - of course!!!! lol

check it out if you're a member of myspace! It's her official myspace page.
    "On a prayer, in a song, I hear your voice, and it keeps me hanging on" Garth & Trisha

I checked it out yesterday & thought it looked great, but didn't see any new songs, must go check it out! And yes, Trisha's one of my top friends too, so it's great to see that new pic there. I wonder who's making these new changes though? Big Machine?
    marissa

After checking it out, I guess Big Machince does have something to do with her myspace, if they're not running it all together. Under lable it says Big Machine, & Taylor Swift & Jack Ingram have been bumped to her top friends. I like these new changes!!
    marissa

wow i havent been on myspace in a really long time but i'll have to go check that out!! thanks for the update!

noelle

her new picture is stunning. i love it.

+ Reply to Thread