Closed Thread

Thread: Garth Brook Autograph on 95 Corvette

Garth Brook Autograph on 95 Corvette

I purchased a 1995 green Corvette one year ago and the driverside headrest has an autograph to someone named Charlie from Garth and the other headrest has his ex-wifes (Sandy) signature. Does anyone know how I might find out if the autograph of Garths is real? GB Management is not at the address listed so mail to them was returned

I cant say how I know, but yes its real.
    Heather

I agree with Heather, I know it's real also.

Diane

In the USA, the best country in the world
    now this is funny
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

I cannot say how I know this, but this is funny :P

a;dlhjad, i so want to know why no one can say how they know its real!

Probably becasue it makes them feel like part of an exclusive club of some kind if they know soemthing the rest of us don't.
    Pammy

Watch a flock of birds against the morning sun
    Close your eyes and listen to the river run
    Catch a firefly in your hand or a raindrop on your tongue. That's right ....

There is a God There is a God There is a God
    How much proof do you need?

There Is A God- Trent Willmon

Quote Originally Posted by GBsgirl View Post
    Probably becasue it makes them feel like part of an exclusive club of some kind if they know soemthing the rest of us don't.
    Cowboys and angels leather and lace
    Salt of the earth meets heavenly grace
    It's a long way to heaven
    And one hell of a ride

wouldn't be the first time that someone's tried to do that!

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

Oak Grove, Missouri (outside of kansas city)
    for some reason i know it's real too!!!

*AMANDA BROOKE*
    Last edited by ADcrzy4GB; 01-15-2007 at 11:02 PM. Reason: .
    *AMANDA BROOKE*

"Listen not to the critics, who put their own dreams on the shelf.
    If you wanna get the truth to admit it, you gotta find out for yourself...How you ever gonna know?"
    -GARTH BROOKS-

Geez, you try to help a person out who asks a question and you get jumped on here. OK I had already pmed the person who actually owns the car and asked the question, explaining how I knew it was real. I felt it was nobody else's business except theirs. If that person wants it known then so be it, its their place to do so.

As for being part of an exclusive club let me just say that I was trying to help someone. I took it off list because I was not going to post names of people on here without their permission. Also, I used to post here alot but it came to my attention that many people here do try to make themselves look like they know more than other people even if they really dont. That is why I hardly visit anymore. It was not my intent to make myself look like these certain other people and I would appreciate people not keep arguing over this. The person who asked the question got their answer in a pm. If they want more info they are free to contact me.

Heather

There are many situations where people find out information that individuals wish not to be shared. Also, as Heather mentioned above, names, things like clips and photos need to have permission before they are discussed or shared openly. Also, Garth often divulges information he asks to be disseminated, with individuals who meet him at "the gates" outside his property in OK. I think it is important that we respect an individual's right to provide or withhold parts of information. It is rather unfair to jump to conclusions or call a persons character or motives into question when there are perfectly rational reasons for not discussing everything about a particular subject.

Ryan

Thanks Ryan!

I'm sorry, but the exclusive club is fresh out of memberships!!!

Geesh, you try to answer someone's question and you get accused of all kinds of things. It's no wonder that people don't post their 'Garth Moments' on here anymore. They would probably be accused of meeting an imposter!

If you don't want an answer, then don't ask! I don't lie or pretend to know things like a lot of people do to think they are in that exclusive club.

I never said I wouldn't give more information about how I know this. But I PM'd the person asking the question with how I know.

Wow... Some people here must be in some serious need of some Garth fixin's. Everybody, just relax. It's no big deal.

--spud--

I spoke to Sandy today and did confirm Dlr5 statement that the autograph was real, a old friend of Garth's ask them to sign the seats and they did, it was no big deal nor a big secret, she was surprised he sold it, hope this answers your question. edge56 if you PM or email dlr5, she knows how to get a hold of me, Sandy said she would write something for you to verify the signatures in case later you want to sell it or whatever, Hope this helps.

and..........Scene

now we can all move on!

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

Autograph

What seems to be most of you peoples problem. I simply ask for some information onhere and most of you have nothing better to do then make dump remarks. I sure am glad that some people are more understanding and helpful than others. Why don't you others find something better to do than put others down for trying to help with questions that are asked

I just stuck a fork in this thread and am calling it done.

--spud--

Closed Thread