+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: CMT Lost Sessions Special

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    154

    CMT Lost Sessions Special

    Many of you may remember that in February CMT aired a special on the newly added songs that were on the "Lost Sessions" disc that came out in February. I recorded that special onto DVD and last night when I went back to watch it again my DVD player said "Disc Error" and I cannot get it to play in any DVD player. Just wondering if anyone has a good, high quality copy of it? I will be more than happy to pay for shipping and any trouble it would cost someone to mail it to me. Hope to hear from somebody.

    By the way, I don't post very often, but I am on here almost everyday.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Florida USA
    Posts
    918
    Hi rhd13,

    Do you have broadband (High Speed Internet)? If so I will post the special in thre parts for you to download from yousendit later today.

    Always nice to see new people posting... I hope you stick around and join in the excitement as we wait for the next event from Garth and Walmart.

    Have a great day!
    Ryan

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    154
    That would be great! Thanks!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    154
    My e-mail is rhd13@hotmail.com

    I appreciate it.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Florida USA
    Posts
    918
    No need for your e-mail... I'll post them here. The attachments would be too large for hotmail anyway.

    I'm making a yousendit link for the first part now.

    Ryan

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Florida USA
    Posts
    918

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by G&TTreknTech77 View Post
    No need for your e-mail... I'll post them here. The attachments would be too large for hotmail anyway.

    I'm making a yousendit link for the first part now.

    Ryan
    Ryan, I just wanted to thank you for posting those for me to download. I downloaded and watched them. However, they did not transfer to DVD very well so I'm going to attempt to record it off of CMT in a couple of weeks. Again, thank you for going to the trouble to post. It is greatly appreciated.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by rhd13 View Post
    Many of you may remember that in February CMT aired a special on the newly added songs that were on the "Lost Sessions" disc that came out in February. I recorded that special onto DVD and last night when I went back to watch it again my DVD player said "Disc Error" and I cannot get it to play in any DVD player. Just wondering if anyone has a good, high quality copy of it? I will be more than happy to pay for shipping and any trouble it would cost someone to mail it to me. Hope to hear from somebody.

    By the way, I don't post very often, but I am on here almost everyday.
    HI

    Have you got a DVD-Writer in your PC?

    Also did the disc play before or you never tested it?

    Give me more info as I may be able to sort this for you.

    Thanks

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    154
    It is a VCR/DVD combination. The DVD portion is, of course, a DVD writer as well. I recorded the program on to the DVD from CMT. I never finalized the DVD because I thought I might eventually put something else on it (and you can watch it in that player without finalizing it). Anyways, when I put the DVD in the player to finalize it last night everything was fine. The special was on the DVD and then I went through the process to finalize it. It began finalizing, just like normal, and right at the very end of the process it popped up on the screen and said "Disc Error" - "Playback feature may not be available on this disc" I thought that was crazy because I've done this 100 times before and never had the problem. Any help would be great!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by rhd13 View Post
    It is a VCR/DVD combination. The DVD portion is, of course, a DVD writer as well. I recorded the program on to the DVD from CMT. I never finalized the DVD because I thought I might eventually put something else on it (and you can watch it in that player without finalizing it). Anyways, when I put the DVD in the player to finalize it last night everything was fine. The special was on the DVD and then I went through the process to finalize it. It began finalizing, just like normal, and right at the very end of the process it popped up on the screen and said "Disc Error" - "Playback feature may not be available on this disc" I thought that was crazy because I've done this 100 times before and never had the problem. Any help would be great!
    Hi

    You normally have a limit of 10 times before the disc may have a problem.

    That is, you have 10 ( 9 to be safe) chances to finalize the disc and if you have watched that disc or even left that disc in the recorder, then it's maybe why you got the problem.

    Do you have a DVD-Writer in the PC?

    There is away around this if you have.

    Thanks

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    154
    I don't have one in my PC, but I have one I can contact to my PC. Let me know if you think there is a way around it. That would be great!!!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    154
    connect not contact LOL!

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by rhd13 View Post
    I don't have one in my PC, but I have one I can contact to my PC. Let me know if you think there is a way around it. That would be great!!!
    Hi

    But it still a DVD writer right?

    Ok if you got Yahoo messenger or MSN Messenger PM me with your details.

    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts