+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Still Trying To Get The New Stuff Overseas?

Still Trying To Get The New Stuff Overseas?

NOTE:I'm not sure if posting this is against any rules so if it is please correct me.

For any of you folks that have been unable to get The Limited Series or The Lost Sessions due to being overseas I have now set up a simple page from which you may order them. All charges are posted as well as shipping to be used. Any questions can be sent to me at the contact info on the page. All purchases are encrypted and through PayPal's Secure servers so I get none of your info except your shipping address and what you want.

The page is called GarthStuff

As I said, it's very plain and simple. It's not meant to be flashy, just a way for those of you that can't get these items to get them.

Hope this helps some.

Good Day!

UPDATE

After talking to some folks and looking at other shipping options, I'm going to be switching to USPS for the shipping as it is considerably cheaper. I'll update again once the switch is made.

You should be able to ship The Lost Sessions using USPS global priority flat rate small envelopes which should be $7 or less depending on the country.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    You should be able to ship The Lost Sessions using USPS global priority flat rate small envelopes which should be $7 or less depending on the country.
    True, but I was going to try to ship FedEx as they have delivery confirmation, shipment tracking and all shipments are covered up to $100 at no additional cost. Plus, I work there! I'll get things figured out quickly and get these to whoever wants them.

I most likely just going to do away with the semi-automated idea and just go person to person and work it through email using PayPal for payment confirmation.

+ Reply to Thread