+ Reply to Thread

Thread: She's Every Woman on Cd

In the USA, the best country in the world

ehh- you call it an auction, but you only have it at buy it now? what does it translate to in dollars? (3.99 pounds)
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Quote Originally Posted by Skywise
    ehh- you call it an auction, but you only have it at buy it now? what does it translate to in dollars? (3.99 pounds)
    Around 7 Dollars or more with postage.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UKFriend2U
    Around 7 Dollars or more with postage.

Thanks
    hmm- buy it now for that? 7 bucks plus postage..

thanks uk... mania- I'm passing...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

It's a burnt disc! Think about it. She's Every Woman ( Fresh Horses ), The Red Strokes ( In Pieces ), The Dance ( Garth Brooks ). PLUS the seller states that the disc comes in a slim jewell case! How many Garth releases, or any professional artist for that matter, come in slim jewell cases? Yeah, NONE!

Stay away from this one.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgregddavis
    It's a burnt disc! Think about it. She's Every Woman ( Fresh Horses ), The Red Strokes ( In Pieces ), The Dance ( Garth Brooks ). PLUS the seller states that the disc comes in a slim jewell case! How many Garth releases, or any professional artist for that matter, come in slim jewell cases? Yeah, NONE!

Stay away from this one.
    Sorry to disappoint you but I have that CD myself and also many other Garth singles on CD.

So to say this isn't am original is wrong and I just want to make sure that people aren't put off from buying it.

If your a die hard Garth Brooks fan then people in the US would buy it or if you have someone in the UK, they could look around for others and I use to go to Cd/Record fairs and sometimes could pick up Garth stuff from 2 UK pounds upwards.

This one maybe 3.99 as it is now hard to get hold of Garth singles or any other country artists CD single unless it was mass produced.

Thanks

Sorry to disappoint you but I have that CD myself and also many other Garth singles on CD.

So to say this isn't am original is wrong and I just want to make sure that people aren't put off from buying it.

If your a die hard Garth Brooks fan then people in the US would buy it or if you have someone in the UK, they could look around for others and I use to go to Cd/Record fairs and sometimes could pick up Garth stuff from 2 UK pounds upwards.

This one maybe 3.99 as it is now hard to get hold of Garth singles or any other country artists CD single unless it was mass produced.

Thanks
    hmm- there are ways to get it... it may be a good one , it may not- but starting at 3.99 pounds... not starting....

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

actually, looking at it again..... the thing tht I'm objetcing to? calling it an auction- but only having it as 'buy it now'... and that's not the only item to be listed as such by the seller

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

Just wanted to correct my last post a little as I was just getting ready to go off for a few days and just wanted to check the CD Singles I have.

Actually all of Garth's Cd Singles are in slim line cases excluding Parts 1 of a two CD part e,g Part1 of say Red Stokes in houses Part 2 of it but I have just kept all of my Part 2's in their own slim line cases.

Skywise

I hear what you say and I think all of the items are Buy It Now which is strange if you want to get rid of stuff.

On the other note about the price, I just had a shock that back in 1996-1998 I paid 14.99 for some of the singles I had but in that time, there was no big Internet and auction sites. So I use to travel around CD/Record fairs and buy the stuff. I must add in my defence at the time, UK never really knew about Garth and finding his stuff was rare. The 14.99 items were either Part 1 or Part 2 of the CD's I already had and had to complete them.

I wouldn't call it as a waste of money as I must have wasted 100 times that on sticker albums in my younger days, lol

At some stage when I charge my camera batteries up, I'll post some pic's of the CD's and some of my collection.

I haven't forgotten about the I&B, but will get to it soon.

Thanks

Then I withdraw my statement. I never buy singles. Only full "albums". Actually, the last single I bought was on cassette and I was about 8. First and last time. Just not worth it to me.

Good Day!

Just wanted to correct my last post a little as I was just getting ready to go off for a few days and just wanted to check the CD Singles I have.

Actually all of Garth's Cd Singles are in slim line cases excluding Parts 1 of a two CD part e,g Part1 of say Red Stokes in houses Part 2 of it but I have just kept all of my Part 2's in their own slim line cases.

Skywise

I hear what you say and I think all of the items are Buy It Now which is strange if you want to get rid of stuff.

On the other note about the price, I just had a shock that back in 1996-1998 I paid 14.99 for some of the singles I had but in that time, there was no big Internet and auction sites. So I use to travel around CD/Record fairs and buy the stuff. I must add in my defence at the time, UK never really knew about Garth and finding his stuff was rare. The 14.99 items were either Part 1 or Part 2 of the CD's I already had and had to complete them.

I wouldn't call it as a waste of money as I must have wasted 100 times that on sticker albums in my younger days, lol

At some stage when I charge my camera batteries up, I'll post some pic's of the CD's and some of my collection.

I haven't forgotten about the I&B, but will get to it soon.

Thanks
    I badly look forward to seeing your Garth music collection!!! Come back here with it soon!!!

Jack

Quote Originally Posted by garthymonkey
    I badly look forward to seeing your Garth music collection!!! Come back here with it soon!!!

Jack
    Jack

I posted an example over to the main Garth forum as posting here, wouldn't relate to this thread.

See here

http://www.planetgarth.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=124504

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread