+ Reply to Thread

Thread: November Country Project

Hybrid View

November Country Project

Has anyone else heard anything about the statement made by GB's manager that he is to be working on a country project for November?N

I have heard plenty of rumors. Everything from a new original album(which I kinda hope it is), to a George Strait tribute album, to a duet album(probably not), to one rumor, which would be really cool, and that was a 10CD set (that would include album outtakes, another Live CD, a new material album, a George Strait tribute CD, and a CD of Garth's mom form the 1950's-when she was signed with Capitol). <P>The only problem with these rumors is that they are just that...rumors. At this point, it is anybody's guess. Hopefully, we will be hearing something soon since Garth is done with Baseball for the year.N

From what I read (g-box), Pat Quigley held a conference and announced that he will have something in November. Supposably the person who wrote this got it from the AP wire. Who knows though?N

Rumours :o<P>BrianN

10 CDs :o<P>TommyN
    "Life is like a piano--play to its fullest"

"A good start is half the job!"

"When we free do love anyone we choose... WE SHALL BE FREE" by Mr. Brooks

To the special man in my life: Shnuggie.

Here is the info you wanted.. It was released in my Digest yesterday :)<P><B>**New Garth Album To Be Released in November**</B><BR>Plans are in the works for Garth Brooks to release a new country project in November. Capitol Nashville President Pat Quigley confirmed the project in an interview with Radio & Records magazine. Brooks had previously been non-committal with reporters as to whether or not he planned to release new material before his self-imposed retirement begins at the end of the year. Garth is quoted saying " It's not a Christmas cd, and that it'll be the quickest album I've ever cut".<P>There ya go :)<BR>Jason<BR>N

I thought Garth is not sure on a retirement though so how can the article say self_imposed retirement when Garth has not made his mind up yet. Garth told a lady a ST that he is not sure when the album will be able to be releases sonce the merger or something so I guess we have to see.N

I don't know if Garth is retiring, all he has said is he is thinking about it and will tell everybody else sometime this year so knowbody in the world right now knows whether or not he will or won't. I guess if he does this will be his last but just because he has made an album does not mean he is for sure retiring, its about time he releases a new Country album anyways so he will just release it and go on. I hope he don't quit but maybe he can find a way to do both however if he said he wants to pursue other things then I don't know how he could do family, music, charity, movies, song writer and whatever else he has in his mind. I guess we just have to wait since none of us are fortune tellers. I also heard that some record problems might put his new country album on hold but I am not sure if it is true or not.N

That would be just SUPER :) November seems to be a good month for Garth as many of his albums were released in this month. I've had many happy birthdays because of this fact alone :) :)<BR>-Susan-N

So then it isn't a rumor. Sweeeeeeet.N

"It's not a Christmas cd, and that it'll be the quickest album I've ever cut" GB<P>Does it sound like a box set? :)<P>dwayneN

anything, anything, anything,<P>dont care. He can sing the phone book if he likes.<BR>N

The phonebook wouldn't be on top of my list, but if it was I hope that Sarah is unlisted.<BR>What is the area code for Oz anyway?N

*ROFLMAO*<P>The phonebook??? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D<P>Too funny :D :D<P>BrianN

+ Reply to Thread