+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Custom Framed Autographed Double Live CD !!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Roseburg, Oregon
    Posts
    15

    Custom Framed Autographed Double Live CD !!!

    I have (1) autographed DOUBLE LIVE CD in a nice Custom Frame.
    Finished wood Frame.

    Sealed at a Custom Frame Shop, and with Address and Authenticity number on the back of the frame.

    Autographed during last World Tour.
    I will not be Listing This On Ebay!

    Asking $200.00 with Free Shipping!!
    Photos available on Request.
    Email steve851@myway.com

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Roseburg, Oregon
    Posts
    15
    Anyone interested?

    This is the Real Deal!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    In the USA, the best country in the world
    Posts
    4,578
    two things.....

    no photo, but 'on request'.... sounds well, fishy... provide us w/ a photo to let us have a looksee..

    2nd.. 200$ for this? we could do it hte same ourselves cheaper...


    but I'd be interested in a photo
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

    I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

    My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Roseburg, Oregon
    Posts
    15

    Re: Photos

    Here Are the Photos of My Frame.
    Still Thik it's Fishy?
    Thank you for the insults!
    It's just What a new member to this site wants to see.
    Please, if you are not interested, just don't reply.
    For everyone else, here they are.
    Attached Images

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Roseburg, Oregon
    Posts
    15
    Here are the labels on the back of the frame with the authenticity label and place of original purchase.
    Attached Images

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    In the USA, the best country in the world
    Posts
    4,578
    Quote Originally Posted by steve851
    Here Are the Photos of My Frame.
    Still Thik it's Fishy?
    Thank you for the insults!
    It's just What a new member to this site wants to see.
    Please, if you are not interested, just don't reply.
    For everyone else, here they are.

    you want $200 for that? you're crazy
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

    I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

    My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Roseburg, Oregon
    Posts
    15

    S O L D ! !

    Thank you everyone.
    My frame has just sold to a serious buyer.
    Thank you for all other interested members who have e-mailed me.

    Skywise, learn how to treat others before you claim "GOD BLESS" and John 3:16.

    Even though, you have been insulting me from the beginning, I still wish you the best.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    In the USA, the best country in the world
    Posts
    4,578
    Quote Originally Posted by steve851
    Thank you everyone.
    My frame has just sold to a serious buyer.
    Thank you for all other interested members who have e-mailed me.

    Skywise, learn how to treat others before you claim "GOD BLESS" and John 3:16.

    Even though, you have been insulting me from the beginning, I still wish you the best.

    Steve..... Steve..... Steve......

    here's my first post

    two things.....

    no photo, but 'on request'.... sounds well, fishy... provide us w/ a photo to let us have a looksee..

    2nd.. 200$ for this? we could do it hte same ourselves cheaper...


    but I'd be interested in a photo
    that last part is very insulting isn't it? saying I'd be interested in a photo...

    advertising something for 200$ and then not even providing a photo- that sounds fishy- especially to someone who's been collecting Garth memorabilia, etc. for around 12-13 years.... you don't ahve to believe me, and you dont' have to accept my answer- but that's the truth.. it was fishy.. and very much not insulting... in fact- you took it as insulting when I questioned your post but didnt' insult you at all... and if you were, you could easily talk to me..

    re: the 'you're crazy' line I used..... wanting 200$ for that was crazy- so would be someone willing to pay that much for something like that- when it could be done cheaper by the person themselves.. I applaud you for your business transaction and I applaud you for your work- but 200$ was crazy..

    as for your judgment of my religious belief in the risen Lord- I believe the words that Christ used were 'let he who is without sin throw the first stone'..

    I have no need nor interest in an argument w/ you... as i've been here for going on 5 years here, and you've been on here for going a month........


    thought so..
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

    I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

    My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

  9. #9

    First post ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Skywise
    I have no need nor interest in an argument w/ you... as i've been here for going on 5 years here, and you've been on here for going a month........

    thought so..
    And I've been here going on a day ...and this sort of post/comment makes me want to stay here because .......?

    If we "newbies" are going to constantly be in "competition" with those of you who have been around for years, making us feel like we should just sit in the corner and shut up because we didn't have the INSIGHT to join here 5 years ago, well, just take away my BRAND NEW registration to these forums now.

    Sure, yup, this is my VERY FIRST POST ...what a way to start, huh? Well, I came to this trading forum as one of my first to see what is out there to add to my collection (yes, I actually HAVE one even though I haven't been a member of THIS site until TODAY -- do you believe it?) What I can't believe is that I just joined forums that allow members to speak this way to another. The "I'm better than you because I have more posts under my belt and I've been here 59 months longer" tactic is bound to make sure tons more people join in and feel welcomed.

    Good luck.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    In the USA, the best country in the world
    Posts
    4,578
    First Kyna, welcome to PG- it's overall a great place..

    I have already worked things out w/ steve in email/PM, so there's not any problem in the end..

    And I've been here going on a day ...and this sort of post/comment makes me want to stay here because .......?
    no one can make anyone stay or go (well mods can but that's another story).. re: the posting w/ steve- things were said/implied and replied to..

    If we "newbies" are going to constantly be in "competition" with those of you who have been around for years, making us feel like we should just sit in the corner and shut up because we didn't have the INSIGHT to join here 5 years ago, well, just take away my BRAND NEW registration to these forums now.
    lol- if you feel you're in competition, I can't (nor can anyone else) stop you from feeling that- but htere is not a competition- newbies are a lifeblood of PG that should be used... look at several users who have recent joining dates- you shuld be able to see that...

    Sure, yup, this is my VERY FIRST POST ...what a way to start, huh? Well, I came to this trading forum as one of my first to see what is out there to add to my collection (yes, I actually HAVE one even though I haven't been a member of THIS site until TODAY -- do you believe it?)
    Id love to see what you have in your collection- PM or email me-

    What I can't believe is that I just joined forums that allow members to speak this way to another. The "I'm better than you because I have more posts under my belt and I've been here 59 months longer" tactic is bound to make sure tons more people join in and feel welcomed.
    I know what the thread seems, but I thnk you are judging my posts without reading all of them... you are basing everything off of one thread/one posting and one interaction.. no one garth fan wise is better than anyone else- we're all equal...

    aren't we?
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

    I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

    My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    6,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyna
    And I've been here going on a day ...and this sort of post/comment makes me want to stay here because .......?

    If we "newbies" are going to constantly be in "competition" with those of you who have been around for years, making us feel like we should just sit in the corner and shut up because we didn't have the INSIGHT to join here 5 years ago, well, just take away my BRAND NEW registration to these forums now.

    Sure, yup, this is my VERY FIRST POST ...what a way to start, huh? Well, I came to this trading forum as one of my first to see what is out there to add to my collection (yes, I actually HAVE one even though I haven't been a member of THIS site until TODAY -- do you believe it?) What I can't believe is that I just joined forums that allow members to speak this way to another. The "I'm better than you because I have more posts under my belt and I've been here 59 months longer" tactic is bound to make sure tons more people join in and feel welcomed.

    Good luck.
    Kyna, welcome to PG. There are no members who are better than others here, but some like to stir the pot. Everyone is welcome to their opinions as long as there is no personal bashing.

    Paula
    Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    In the USA, the best country in the world
    Posts
    4,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula
    Kyna, welcome to PG. There are no members who are better than others here, but some like to stir the pot. Everyone is welcome to their opinions as long as there is no personal bashing.

    Paula
    I agree wholeheartedly with what oyu said there Paula...

    there are some who like to stir the pot.. and no members are any better than any others...
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

    I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

    My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts