+ Reply to Thread

Thread: More boxed sets for international members

More boxed sets for international members

I'd bought 10 boxed sets for our International members and had all of them spoken for and even had to pass some other members along to other "helpers" to get theirs... well low and behold, here it is a month later and I've got 5 unclaimed boxed sets and the credit card bill that goes along with it. (That will teach me to be helpful.)

Don't pay ridiculous ebay prices, you can have these for what I paid for them on the presale ($29.30) plus shipping to wherever you are (running around $14)

Email me for my Paypal address (existing funds only please)
    J.

I also have a couple extra for some international members who changed their minds. If no one requests them by Christmas, I'll plan to return them to Wal*Mart.

Paula
    Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

I thought about that, but unfortunately, when you return them you don't get the money you put out for shipping if you pre-ordered them.

What are they selling for on ebay? LOL

J.

Answering my own question... there's a whole bunch of them with Buy It Now options at $29.99 that no one is bidding on.

Sorry to hear this, J. and Paula. Luckily I didn't really have problems with any of mine.

-sandi

I'm so sorry for you guys. May I suggest that you post something in the main forum because not everyone comes to this thread. Or even on the front page. I am sure there are International members interested.

Jude

I have had several folks contact me directly looking for the box set and I have gone out and bought new sets for them. If I get any more requests I will check with you who still have some unclaimed in hopes of helping everyone out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jude
    I'm so sorry for you guys. May I suggest that you post something in the main forum because not everyone comes to this thread. Or even on the front page. I am sure there are International members interested.
    I thought about posting it in the main forum but figured the mods would move it here. However... with Paula being in the same boat... maybe she'll work some Mod Magic.

Oh... you guys should have put this postings earlier or I should have seen them earlier.. whatever. I've never been contacted by the PG member who said she would help me out to get the boxed set since she sent me her third message. So, I got a bit disappointed, so I got mine from another source. I'm terribly sorry for the problems that we're going thru.

Jack

Wish I had read your thread sooner. I missed the first round of intrnational ordering, and a kind PG member offered to buy one for me, now greatfully recieved!

I can't find one in Canada to save my life! I'll wait to see if I get it for Christmas I guess. Do you have loads of them in the US if I need to get someone to buy one for me there?

I'd be happy to play Santa Claus!

Thanks, I'll let you know next week! It's the only thing on my list this year so I hope somebody got hold of one!!!

Hey ya guys!

I'm from Cologne/Germany and I thought to take a look to Planet Garth Forums again after beeing away for almost 4 (!) Years, maybe some of you guys would still know me.....

All right, I'm always reading about this boxed set, what is that....

Is it a collection with CD's from Garth, please help me out.....

Another question: Do anybody had contact to "Diem Nash" (Maddy)?

OK, @the Canadian person: GO SENS GO, but the Flames are a likeable team to me as well

C ya
    Andy

Purchasing box-set

Hey J!!

Hope you're doing all right...

Well, I would like to buy one of the box-sets you purchased for us "international members" of the planet.

If there is still one box-set available please tell me how I could pay the bill, I mean do you have a pay-pal account??

Thanks very much in advance for your reply on this.

Bye

Andy

Thanks to the friendly support from Paula, I've got my box right here in Germany. Unfortunately there seems to be less international demand, than expected, or there are not enough international fans aware of this site.

Some minutes ago, I sent an e-mail to these people:

http://www.countrymusicnews.de

I am not a member, thus I can not post on their forums, but maybe my e-mail to the owner of the site can take the information of your available boxed sets to German fans.

Godd luck!

P.S.:

trade a "d" for an "o"

Payment for 1 box-set

Hey ,

I received an e-mail from one of you guys yesterday.

And theres a mistake happened....I can't find this e-mail no more.

Oh sh..., so this e-mail did content the paypal account from the person, who offered this box-sets to the international members.

Could you please send this e-mail once again.

So, when I have received this e-mail I'll be able to provide you with the money, all right?

Thanks very much in advance.

Andy

Hi Andy

I'm in touch with Maddy.

Jude

Hey Jude!!

Thanks for your PM.

Yeah, so would please send Maddy greetings,
    it seems as I would have been like in that song from Garth "SQUEEZE ME IN".

This words are absolutely true....

Merry christmas to all!!

C ya

Andy

I meant "...would YOU please ...." , sorry!!

Consider it done

Jude

Have these all gone?

Thanks

New box set

please please please tell me that all the cd's are not gone...... i'd do anything for one. it twould make my millenium. As i don't think his cd will come to ireland and i'm so eager to hear it. please
    In Gaelic "Go raibh mile mile maith agut"
    'one hundred thousand thanks' if i could get one. (",)

I canīt get the new cd and dvd set of garth brooks here in spain.Is there any way i can buy it??please contact me.E-mail is Guineesman@hotmail.com.

thanks a lot

+ Reply to Thread