+ Reply to Thread

Thread: More boxed sets for international members

Hybrid View

More boxed sets for international members

I'd bought 10 boxed sets for our International members and had all of them spoken for and even had to pass some other members along to other "helpers" to get theirs... well low and behold, here it is a month later and I've got 5 unclaimed boxed sets and the credit card bill that goes along with it. (That will teach me to be helpful.)

Don't pay ridiculous ebay prices, you can have these for what I paid for them on the presale ($29.30) plus shipping to wherever you are (running around $14)

Email me for my Paypal address (existing funds only please)
    J.

I also have a couple extra for some international members who changed their minds. If no one requests them by Christmas, I'll plan to return them to Wal*Mart.

Paula
    Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

I thought about that, but unfortunately, when you return them you don't get the money you put out for shipping if you pre-ordered them.

What are they selling for on ebay? LOL

J.

Answering my own question... there's a whole bunch of them with Buy It Now options at $29.99 that no one is bidding on.

Sorry to hear this, J. and Paula. Luckily I didn't really have problems with any of mine.

-sandi

I'm so sorry for you guys. May I suggest that you post something in the main forum because not everyone comes to this thread. Or even on the front page. I am sure there are International members interested.

Jude

I have had several folks contact me directly looking for the box set and I have gone out and bought new sets for them. If I get any more requests I will check with you who still have some unclaimed in hopes of helping everyone out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jude
    I'm so sorry for you guys. May I suggest that you post something in the main forum because not everyone comes to this thread. Or even on the front page. I am sure there are International members interested.
    I thought about posting it in the main forum but figured the mods would move it here. However... with Paula being in the same boat... maybe she'll work some Mod Magic.

+ Reply to Thread