+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bring Back Garth.Com

Bring Back Garth.Com

Hey Everyone,

I don't think this has been posted so I just wanted to share this with you.

I went to www.myspace.com/garthisback just to see if anything had been added and found this site www.bringbackgarth.com on someones message.

I like many just want Garth to be happy and to come back to us when he's ready to.

Take Care & God Bless,
    ~*Kristen*~

Yeah I saw that too, and signed it, you beat me to it! It's a nice little thing to do, even if it's never seen by the G man, but any other way to show our support is worth it to me!

Quote Originally Posted by GarthDreamer77
    Hey Everyone,
    I don't think this has been posted so I just wanted to share this with you.
    I went to www.myspace.com/garthisback just to see if anything had been added and found this site www.bringbackgarth.com on someones message.
    I like many just want Garth to be happy and to come back to us when he's ready to.
    Take Care & God Bless,
    ~*Kristen*~
    Thanks for links, Kristen. I am going to have to order one of the "BringBack Garth.com" Tee shirts for my collection. I think it is way too cool! I also left a message for Garth at that web site. I would like to see the webmaster of that site will print out all the messages and send them to Garth. We need to let Garth know that he will never be forgotten.
    Bee

God Bless Garth and Trisha....and the Kids..(c:

I hope that things go well for them....I miss his music..but he loves being home with his kids! God bless he and his family!

After seeing the commericial I'd love a "got Garth?" pin or shirt! That'd be fun!!

That is a neat idea. I just mass messaged everyone in my facebook Garth Brooks fan club. I think everyone at PG should sign it too. Maybe front page material? I wonder who runs the bringbackgarth site?

Bring Back Garth

Outstanding idea! I signed up and ordered a T-shirt. I understand wanting to be with his daughters. I have a daughter also and wanted to spend as much time as possible with her when she was growing up. After watching him on Jay Leno and especially in Times Square it is very clear that he still loves performing. Someday his daughters may realize that and encourage him to get back at it. I'm sure there is a way that he can come back "part-time" and make it work. His fans would sure appreciate it. I didn't realize how much I missed him until I saw him performing in Times Square on TV.

Let's LEDOUX it!!!!!

Hey I got a heck of an idea!!! We should all order the BRING BACK GARTH shirts and set up a time some time in the future and all take a road trip. If we could get a good size group of people to all rendavous outside the gate wearing these shirts we should have a great chance to get a quick GARTH fix. I know it wouldn't bring him back but how could he ignore a bunch of fans wearing that shirt. I know it's a far out there idea but hey the thought of it is awesome. Just to have another chance at a meet and greet. Wouldn't it be cool!!!!!

I think Garth has made his thoughts about this very, very clear.

He loves music. He loves performing. He loves touring. He loves his fans. Everything about the process of making the music and getting it out to the fans...it's in his blood. It's something he was born to do. It's why he did it nonstop for a decade, and ran on pure adrenaline and fan support when there was nothing else left in the tank to give.

But at the same time, I think everyone needs to realize that now he's getting to do a job that is the most important thing that he's EVER going to be a part of. He missed out on a lot of important moments when those three girls were just babies, and his retirement from touring is his way of saying that being a full-time dad IS the top priority in his life right now. And while those girls may understand that their father loves performing for people who love having him perform FOR them, I think that they probably appreciate having him around to do the dad thing as much as possible. Whether you're a parent or not -- and I'm not -- I don't think it's difficult to understand the impact that raising a child has on someone's life. Garth may have had the ride of his life during the time that he was making music and touring every day, but from the sound of things now, he seems perfectly happy with his decision to stay retired and to be at home doing all of the things that those kids of his want him to do with them.

I'd love to have him back in the business full time as much as anyone. But, for as much as we all love having Garth on our radios, our TV, and in our local arenas, we all have to remember that his love for his children is just as strong -- even stronger -- than our love for him as a musician, an entertainer and as a person.

What's awesome is that Garth has decided to keep his music alive for the fans who want him back. Even in retirement, he's found a way with the box set to bring us 'new' music, and to give us access to his old stuff in case anyone needs to update their collections! So he's getting the best of both worlds, and I think all of his fans should be really happy for him in that regards. He gets to be a dad to those girls, AND a musician to the fans who have waited patiently over the past several years for him to reemerge in the country music scene. He's giving us just enough of Garth to keep us wanting more, and he's able to live his own life at the same time. Personally, I think that's pretty cool!

Quote Originally Posted by KUGuitarMonkey
    I think Garth has made his thoughts about this very, very clear.

He loves music. He loves performing. He loves touring. He loves his fans. Everything about the process of making the music and getting it out to the fans...it's in his blood. It's something he was born to do. It's why he did it nonstop for a decade, and ran on pure adrenaline and fan support when there was nothing else left in the tank to give.

But at the same time, I think everyone needs to realize that now he's getting to do a job that is the most important thing that he's EVER going to be a part of. He missed out on a lot of important moments when those three girls were just babies, and his retirement from touring is his way of saying that being a full-time dad IS the top priority in his life right now. And while those girls may understand that their father loves performing for people who love having him perform FOR them, I think that they probably appreciate having him around to do the dad thing as much as possible. Whether you're a parent or not -- and I'm not -- I don't think it's difficult to understand the impact that raising a child has on someone's life. Garth may have had the ride of his life during the time that he was making music and touring every day, but from the sound of things now, he seems perfectly happy with his decision to stay retired and to be at home doing all of the things that those kids of his want him to do with them.

I'd love to have him back in the business full time as much as anyone. But, for as much as we all love having Garth on our radios, our TV, and in our local arenas, we all have to remember that his love for his children is just as strong -- even stronger -- than our love for him as a musician, an entertainer and as a person.

What's awesome is that Garth has decided to keep his music alive for the fans who want him back. Even in retirement, he's found a way with the box set to bring us 'new' music, and to give us access to his old stuff in case anyone needs to update their collections! So he's getting the best of both worlds, and I think all of his fans should be really happy for him in that regards. He gets to be a dad to those girls, AND a musician to the fans who have waited patiently over the past several years for him to reemerge in the country music scene. He's giving us just enough of Garth to keep us wanting more, and he's able to live his own life at the same time. Personally, I think that's pretty cool!
    Hey I totaly agree with you on this. But if we can't have GARTH back fulfleged, atleast allow us to dream about it

and at the same time...

we must fully enjoy what we've already been given. Surely Garth is showing us right now we are not just a pleasant memory of the past but part of his thoughts and dreams even now. But his hands are tied to a point, but not as much as we or he thought! I'm real happy about this, after all the complaining I did!

+ Reply to Thread