+ Reply to Thread

Thread: On July 26th in Chattanooga....

On July 26th in Chattanooga....

I just got back from a Trick Pony (They were BTW!) lunch afternoon concert that the local Chattanooga station has every month...They had big news for the month of July's act and wouldn't say who the surprise guest was till the end of the concert and it's Trisha!! You either have to win the tickets through the radio station or they're selling 101 tickets at the place where it's being held starting Tuesday, no calls or anything else. I figure our chances of getting tickets is pretty slim so were going to try and win them. We were really surprised at the announcement it's really not a big place at all maybe holds 200 at the most so it will be quite intimate. I'll let you know what else I hear.

Leelee

How cool! I hope you get to go!!! And I love Trick Pony, too.

I thought I read somewhere (J.?) that she's doing limited radio "concerts" before her tour kicks off... it'll be interesting to see where she turns up!

-sandi

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

I am so FREAKIN' mad!!!!!!! I just moved from Chattanooga to Tucson Arizona!! AND.......US101 was my favorite station, the ones out here stink! I WANNA GO HOME!!!!

-Laura

I'm sorry Laura! But I do agree with you~US-101 is a great radio station~it's no wonder they've been voted the CMA radio station of the year 8 times!! Update on our winning tickets too~looks very slim~they say that the faxes that are being sent in are close to 200 a day~more than they've ever gotten before so....we might end up just sitting in the parking lot!

Leelee

200 a day! Wow, it's great to see Trisha fans are out there in mass!! Very Cool!
    Good luck on winning, but just think, even sitting in the parking lot you'll be closer than Alot of us!! But we'll all be sending a prayer of luck your way!
    Wish my country station was Trisha friendly!

Why not call in and suggest that since they are getting such a great response they rig up audio to the parking lot so people could hear her if they don't get to see her? Now that I have actually gotten to see her once, I think everyone needs a chance!

Joan

+ Reply to Thread