+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4th Annual Trisha Donation!

4th Annual Trisha Donation!

For all You Trisha fans that don't visit Trishayearwood.com much, I thought I'd post this here, Hope that's ok!

Hi Everyone!!

Well, guess what? Yes! It's that time of year again, the time of year we all get together as Trisha fans, and collect money to give to a charity in Trisha's name, to show our love and respect for Trisha, while helping others!!

I am working now with some people in Trisha's camp to see where she'd like the money to go. As soon as I hear anything from them, YOU will be the first to know!! In the mean time, I thought I'd let you know that we are doing it again this year, and to start saving!! Every little bit counts! Remember we've always done Great!!! Last year was wonderful, and not only was it to Honor Trisha, but was in her dog Roseannes memory as well! We've shown that Trisha fans ROCK,a nd that together we can give Trisha a wonderful gift!
    I'm not sure where the money will go yet for this year, but I know that once she lets us know, it will be a great cause!!

So Stay tuned, as more information comes to me, more will be posted here for all of you!! I do have a great idea for us though--one year we did email notes to Trisha, one year was the BIG presentation to her, last year we sent postcards with our donations...I was thinking This year--we could all print out a 4x6 photo of ourselves, or our family, write to Trisha on the back of that, and send it to me with your donation!! That way, Trisha can put names to faces, remember old fans, and meet new ones, and once again be reminded of how much she truly means to ALL OF US!! What do you think??

Again, lets' start Saving!! We'll collect money til May, and once again turn it in about June!

Let's show Trisha she's still our NUMBER 1!!!

Tammy
    tsperr@mn.rr.com

feel free to email me.

Very cool idea. You know I'm in!!!

-sandi

Wow... I didn't realize this thread was so far back!

J's "contest" (and talking to Tammy this week) reminded me that I needed to still get my act together on this... thought I'd bring it back up in case there was anyone else on PG--and PT--that wanted to take part.

-sandi

I am still looking for a good photo, but I will be participating in this worthy cause again this year. There's still time to get your donations to Tammy.

Can you give us the name of the charity so I can send a check?

Paula

Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

Paula, the charity this year is the Nashville Humane Society again. I'm pretty sure Tammy is collecting through the end of May.

If you want to send a note to Trisha, write it on the back of a 4x6 picture of yourself, your family, you with your pet, or if you are uncomfortable with sending a pic of yourself, send one of your pet, your children, or a postcard that is special to you. Write your message to Trisha on the back of the picture, and mail that along with your donation to Tammy.

If anyone has any questions Tammy is recovering from surgery, and isn't online that much still... you can email her and I know she'll get back to you ASAP, or I can try to answer them!

-sandi

Thanks Sandi...now where do I mail the check? Can you email me the info at my work address?

Paula

Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

Yep! I'll do that now.

Hehehe... just a reminder to those who wanted to contribute to this and haven't gotten their act together yet (like me )... there's only a week left.

-sandi

In case you haven't seen on Trisha's site, we raised $1,100 for the National Humane Society. Yeay!

-sandi

(and no, I'm not posting on these old threads on purpose... I'm looking for a specific one! )

+ Reply to Thread