+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Most recent "unusual" Garth Song heard on radio

I heard "Somewhere Other Than The Night" whilst driving home from work one night

God and peace,
    Vanessa

Bringing back up this thread from a long time ago, cuz I heard "We bury the hatchet" yesterday!

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Man, haven't heard much if ANY garth on the radio in a long time- so much that I've all but turned it off- even during the lead up to the concerts in Denver there wasn't much- what was there seemed to be The Dance, filp, ttr, rodeo, ... not much else. I THINK I heard what she's doing now once...

today, leading (KYGO) radio station in Denver has played all of 1 Garth song, "The River".. and THAT was at 230AM (when there's hardly anyone listening)
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

I heard Cowboys Forever on a Knoxville station after the Sunday show, they had someone on there said they wanted it to be a duet with George Strait but I missed the first part of why it didn't pan out, or if was even recorded.

I have been hearing She's Every Woman lately

Quote Originally Posted by YouSoundBitter View Post
    I heard Cowboys Forever on a Knoxville station after the Sunday show, they had someone on there said they wanted it to be a duet with George Strait but I missed the first part of why it didn't pan out, or if was even recorded.
    Realistically speaking, it probably wouldn't have worked anyway as a duet because of how short the song is. I have said before that it's very similar to Strait's "Cowboys Like Us" which you can find on the Honkytonkville album he did in 2003.

last summer when that station was stunting and playing nothing but garth i heard alot! i dont actually listen to country radio, like at all. but i did stumble on the end of two pina coladas the other when i was flipping through stations

I actually heard Fit for King taking my grandson to the mall so he could hit the play area! We have a non corporate 'classic' station in my town.
    "Grace is when God gives us what we don't deserve and mercy is when God doesn't give us what we do deserve" - Dan Roberts

There is a supermarket chain here in New Zealand called "Pak N Save." When you walk in they have a touch screen, where you can select a song and it will play throughout the supermarket, they have one
    Garth song and its "How you ever going to know"

I heard Do What You Gotta Do the other night! I had to make sure it wasn't my iphone ...and it was the real, live, radio..ha
    In the land, of the midnight sun!

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Garth ws played twice on radio today so far...

435AM they played Callin Baton Rouge,

919(ish) they played The Dance..

nothin unusual there
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

AHBA last night on radio.

I just got Garths Fishin in the Dark on Sirius y2kountry!

I just moved to the Dallas area and because of the sows in September, they are playing Garth every hour. Loving it!
    You know failure isn't failure
    If a lesson from it's learned

Sorry to bring this up again but the other day my local station played the live version of FILP and than played Longneck Bottle but it didn't sound like Garth are Steve

Bumping

I didn't hear any unusual songs by Garth on the radio but I was in Louisville over the weekend for my daughter's volleyball tournament. 103.9 The Hawk plays Garth every hour. They even have a jingle about earning so many Billboard Awards, CMA's, Grammys earns you the right to be on every hour. It was pretty much 90's country. Loved it!
    "Just keep taking chances and having fun."

Not necessarily radio, but he did part of Ireland at the early Saturday show in Philadelphia! I think the last Garth song I heard on the radio was More than a Memory, actually...
    "Life is not tried if you're standing outside the fire."

Last week, I was driving to San Antonio and I heard the duet he did with Chris Ledoux, "Some Things Never Change". To be fair, it was on the Garth Channel, but it's the first and only time I've ever heard it on the radio.

I heard "American Dream" on the Garth channel this past Saturday morning and the first thing I thought of was this thread. He did one his is quick stories before it started and I was hoping he would explain why the "song" is only 8 lines long but no dice.

+ Reply to Thread