+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chris LeDoux battling cancer

Chris LeDoux battling cancer

from The Tennessean:

LeDoux is battling some form of cancer

Bull-ridin' country crooner Chris LeDoux, a Garth Brooks favorite, is in for his second major health battle in four years.

Chris' record label yesterday put out a vague press release saying he is receiving radiation therapy for cancer. But there's no word on what kind of cancer, how long the treatment will last or what the prognosis is.

Also no word on where Chris may be getting treatment or if he's on his ranch in Wyoming.

All we know is that Chris canceled three shows this month, though six dates in December remain on the books.

Reached yesterday, a Capitol Records publicist shed no more light on the situation, saying only that answers could come this week.

Chris battled liver disease in 2000, which ended when he got a liver transplant.

In yesterday's statement, Chris was quoted as saying: ''I know it's going to be tough but I'm confident that I can put this behind me, and get back to my regular ranch and concert schedule.''

Let's hope so and wish Chris the best.

I heard this announced on the radio on my way home from work....All I could think was he will get thru this and I am sure he has already gotten a call from GB....

My prayers and thoughts are with him

ber

92.5 here in philly announced that earlier also. My prayers go out to him for another win against illness!

Denise
    9*11*01 Always in my heart!

+ Reply to Thread