+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Garth DVD?

Garth DVD?

Hello everyone!

I am glad I found this site. It looks like it will be great in getting to know more about the life and music of Garth Brooks.
    What I mainly want to know though, and I know this question has probably been asked heaps of times on this site - does Garth Brooks have any DVD's out, and if so where can I purchase them in Australia? Or maybe there might be someone overseas who might post them to me?

Thats about it guys!

I am so glad I found the music of Garth Brooks. He is an unbelievable artist. I haven't known his music for that long. I have three albums, and am hooked. I want to buy them all!

Catch you later,
    Sharon

Hi! Welcome to the planet. Its the place to talk, listen, hear anything Garth.
    I don't know of any new DVD's out everything stopped when he retired. I'm not even sure that any of his VHS things have been converted to DVD. Its not likely due to the fact he's retired. If you want any of his other CDs you can try the record stores, but I'm haveing trouble replacing some damaged CDs here in the states, so I wouldn't hold your breath! The only other place to try would be Ebay or Amazon.com I personally would go with Amazon, even with pics you still really don't know what your buying, until you get it. In the mean time try www.garthbrooks.itwister.net there are some remixes and unreleased songs of Garths on there. have fun and see you around the planet!!

I think thus far, his concerts and video media which you can buy right now are only on VHS. He did have a tiny part in a DVD. I can't remember which one, but it should be in PG's news archives.

Welcome to the planet!

Take heart!

Hi Sharon, Welcome to the Planet

The only thing on DVD you're going to find is 'From Tulsa to the Top,' everything else is just on VHS
    -Susan-

Quote Originally Posted by wmcinnis
    The only thing on DVD you're going to find is 'From Tulsa to the Top,'
    Yeah, that's the one! I haven't seen it though.

Thanks for your help!

It is shame he does not have any of his concerts outon DVD. I would love to see him live, and a video or DVD is the closest I am going to get to that...
    You mentioned you are having some trouble replacing some of his CD's? Maybe I can have a llok for you here in Australia? Which titles are they?

My copy of The Hits was damaged in a recent move, three songs skip horribly and so far I've not found it in stores here, I had to drive an hour out of my way to find another copy of Chris Gains last year.

Couldn't you try places like ebay? Or musicstack.com?? They've got to have a good number of Garth's albums there, particularly the more limited ones.

You probably already knew this though. Downside is you're always outbid when the item is any good, and if you win, you end up paying too much, it seems. Music stack isn't an auction site though, I don't think, but they tend to be on the expensive side...

The Hits I think was only to be sold for limited time... I remember I was told that at the music store when I bought my copy- they told me to get it quick for that reason. I haven't seen it in stores in quite some time...

Good luck replacing it!

I made a garth DVD. Took the second video VHS and turned it into a cool DVD with motion menus and everything. I really need to send that to Garth. It's been years since I completed it and i'm still procrastinating.
    --[ I live in my own little world. But it's OK... they know me here. ]--

Yeah, I've tried them, but no luck, I've looked even in the hole in the wall stores and trading stores, no luck there either. I, of course, have all the songs, and could make a new CD, but its not the same. Hey Twister, you made a cool DVD??? How did you do that and are you willing to share???

for class i digitized the VHS, edited it up, created motion menus, chapters, and stuff like that, then burnt a DVD. Sound easy right. ha ha. I'll have to get it out because I never sent one to garth. I really wanted to though. here is a small preview http://twistermc.com/twister/freelanceWebDesign.php

Hey, I couldn't get it to open. Plug-in error, whats that, I refigured my quicktime like it said and it still won't open!!

odd, very odd. it's just a quicktime movie. do you have the latest quicktime?

not sure, I have been getting something popping up everytime i log on, but i never really paid attention to it, maybe i should check.

everything is fine on my end, its saying an error from your page. sorry.

works on my end too. odd

+ Reply to Thread