+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ok, who else is gonna do this???

Ok, who else is gonna do this???

Now that I saw Garth wearing the ring on his thumb knuckle, I just have this urge to go get a ring for myself!! :o Then when people ask about it, I can say, "Don't you know that Chris Gaines wears one just like it?" LOL :oN

*sigh*<P>DeafcowboyN

how about the braclet on his right hand omg sexy huh nice thick gold chain. he has that rock status going i say whoa<P><BR>now chris needs a earring and yes he is your typical performer of r&b rock musicN

Now is Garth ready for Chris to have a real funky dangler of an earing like a lot of R & B stars wear? I know Garth wears a stud, but a funky one...OMG?<P>Standing outside the fire...Dan. Cheers!N

Shannon! I have always dreamed of having a ring or "sauser" in my underlip :o<BR>Just like these people in Africa ;) ROTFL<P>BrianN

in south africa or parts there of, it is a form of culture, I happen to find cool huh.<P><BR>it is a manner of expression and if i recall correctly the number of rings they have around there neck is in refernce to their status .<P>the size of the ring they place in the bottom of thier lip is again a manner of status and age. they start to have the children wear the rings around their neck at an early stage . If they were to ever take them off the neck would look elongated. again a form of status.<P>for garth to wear an earring a form of --- cool . but i hear he already wears one, really wowww get out. Garth wears an earring mmm . maybe he has but i was so just blown over by his eyes never noticed lol.<P>now a nice long earring of a arrow would be so cool or of a feather mmm very nice..<P>blessings diana elizabethN

<B>CanadianCMFan</B>,<BR> you said <B>"I know Garth wears a stud"</B><BR>.....he does,are you kidding?....i have never seen it....that is very cool if he does! :D<P>aRiN
    Today...at this moment...it's a good day. . .

-

' I've conquered my past
    The future is here at last
    I stand at the entrance
    To a new world I can see
    The ruins to the right of me
    Will soon have lost sight of me '
    --U2

-

I've never seen him wear one either!!! Too cool!!! Anyone got a picture of the Garthman wearing a stud? Would love to see it!<P>Peace<P>DebbieN

I've been wearing a ring on my pointer finger for a while, I am fixing to get my ears pierced with three holes in each ear. :) No nose ring though.N

I have never seen Garth wear an earring. And if you look at the cover of George mag, you cant see any earring holes in his ears.N

I'd like to see a picture of this also. I thought I had the man memorized :D<P>DeniseN
    9*11*01 Always in my heart!

+ Reply to Thread