View Poll Results: Have you ever seen Garth in concert?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I've seen him

19 45.24%
  • No, I've never seen him

7 16.67%
  • I've seen him MORE then once!!!!!!!

16 38.10%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ever Seen Garth In Concert?

Pleasant Hill, Missouri (outside of kansas city)

Ever Seen Garth In Concert?

i dont know if this has ever been asked...but im just curious after talking with some of you that have NEVER seen garth in concert....

just how many of us HAVE seen garth in concert?

i know ive been fortunate enough to see him in several different states all across the country. and he is the best entertainer there is...no one will ever be better than garth

*AMANDA BROOKE*
    *AMANDA BROOKE*

"Listen not to the critics, who put their own dreams on the shelf.
    If you wanna get the truth to admit it, you gotta find out for yourself...How you ever gonna know?"
    -GARTH BROOKS-

I saw him once here in Houston.

I saw Garth in concert in State College, PA in '97 and that concert literally changed my life. I not only fell in love with Garth, I fell in love with all country music. I've acquired such an appreciation for the history of country music and a curiosity of the industry itself. He's such an incredible entertainer. I wish I could have had the chance to meet him, but maybe someday...

I saw him in Tampa in 98
    The Grand Ole Opry 75th
    and Lime Creek Christmas in Nashville

Pam
    Pammy

Watch a flock of birds against the morning sun
    Close your eyes and listen to the river run
    Catch a firefly in your hand or a raindrop on your tongue. That's right ....

There is a God There is a God There is a God
    How much proof do you need?

There Is A God- Trent Willmon

I saw him in Charlotte, NC in '93.

garth in concert

My daughter and I saw Garth in 1999 at the target center in Minneapolis,Minnesota and we were in the 2nd row and I thought I was going to faint.He is the best and he needs to come back soon..There is a joke in my family that when Garth split with his wife that he was coming for me well garth I'm still here where are you???????????????......Debbi(Salem,Or) THE BIGGEST GARTH FAN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw him in Hamilton, Ontario in '96. It was an experience I will never forget
    -Susan-

Sept. 27th 1998 Buffalo, NY - A night I will remember for the rest of my life!

~Ann~

I've seen Garth perform in person twice. The first was at the Hollywood Bowl, when he was inducted into their "Hall of Fame". The next time was his farewell "Coast to Coast" concert from Los Angeles. That was the "real Garth concert" experience. I wasn't about to sit home and watch him on TV when he was performing so close to my home. It was as much fun to watch the Garth fannatics in the audience, as it was to see him perform. The televised part of the show was only the first hour, then he performed for at least another hour. That second part was much more fun because Garth could take the time to really interact with his audience, especially the people standing at the front of the stage. The coolest thing was, his concert ended and I got back to my hotel room in time to see the TV special. While the TV show was live to the east coast, out here, on the west coast, it was taped and shown at 10pm. I also had left my VCR timer, at home, set to tape the TV special part. So, when I got home the next day, I could watch part of the concert again, several times.
    Bee

Me Me Me !!!!!!!

I saw Garth in Philly in 98.......Yahooooooo!!!!!!!!!
    Tom

"A smile on one's face is the best look of all"

I've been luck enough to see him 3 times in concert setting. At the Opry 75th weekend, At tapings of SNL (rehersal), Rosie O' Donnel and Conan O'Brian.

Ahhh those were the days

Denise
    9*11*01 Always in my heart!

I saw garth twice! Once on the Chase tour and Once in 1996 from 7th row center!!! wooohooo! I was so confused that nite...my date asked me to prom while Garth sang the River....but I couldn't take my eyes of Garth! And yes...that relationship did break up! LOL

<3 ber

Not live. He did come to NC, but my mom wouldn't let me go. I was about 13. For some reason, it is such a shock to people that I've never seen him in concert. But I will say that Central Park on TV felt JUST like a real concert because Garth's presence was just incredible. If he feels that real on TV, I can't imagine what he must be like in real life.

Never got to see his full live concert show, but was so blessed to have gotten to see the LCC show in Nashville a couple years back. It will always be a fond memory

CC

I Saw Garth In Concert Here In Ohio In 97'. I Will Never Forget It, I Had Just Had My Oldest Daughter Eight Days Before And I Stood Up In The 6th Row For 2hours Straight. My Hubby Practicly Had To Carry Me To The Car I Could Barely Walk!!! One Day She Will Ask Me Why I Went To The Concert When She Was A Newborn And I Guess My Answer Will Have To Be To Show Her Some Videos And Tv Clips He's Done And Say, I Could Have You Forever, But I Could Only Have Garth For One Night. It Was The Best One Night Stand I've Ever Had

Olivia

I saw him in Dublin

18 concerts at various venues during the '98 leg of the "ter"
    1 extravaganza: Central Park
    numerous extras: SNL, Conan, Rosie, Caroline Rhea, Today Show, Later Today, Good Morning America (for Chris Gaines and Scarecrow)... Read Across America too, but that doesn't count cause he didn't perform, lol... Opry, Opry 75, Lime Creek Christmas, Songwriter's Hall of Fame, Equality Rocks, Magic of Christmas... I think that covers it all...
    I've been so blessed...SIGH...

Harriet

oops.. thought of one more! The View.. twice, maybe 3 times, I can't remember!

Harriet

I have only seen Garth twice in concert. I would have never seen him those two times if Trisha weren't opening up for him. She was the only reason I went to their concerts in 1998. But words can't do justice describing how happy I was after I experienced that first concert. He is truly an experience and people think I'm crazy when my eyes well up telling them how great the concert was (that they missed).

Sue
    Don't you know, Nobody drinks alone, Every demon, every ghost from your past and, every memory you've held back follows you home, Nobody drinks alone.

Geesh! Harriet....couldn't just say yes could ya? ROFL! Just Kidding! I would hire a sky writer to write it over oklahoma if I had seen GB over 18 times! LOL
    <3 ber

I Saw Him In Baton Rouge

It Was In Baton Rouge, And....this Big White Piano Came Up Through The Stage....just Like The One In His Red Strokes Video, And There Was A Guy In A White Jacket And A White Stetson Hat Playing It, And We All Thought It Was Garth, But Then....this Little Cut-out In The Middle Of The Piano Opened, And Garth Came Up Out Of The Middle Of The Piano With His #7 Jersey On For His Album "sevens".
    And I Had This Big Sign That Sed "i Love You, Garth," And He Saw It And Gave Me A Big Thumbs Up, And An "ok" Sign And A Big Smile!

That is so cool.....I just bought some pictures off a guy on ebay and there's two of them where Garth is coming out of the piano.....I love them!!
    He didn't do that at the show I was at.....I think he was on top of the drum pod when it came up from the floor.
    -Susan-

+ Reply to Thread