+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hazel mentions Garth in Hot Dish

Hazel mentions Garth in Hot Dish

In case anyone missed this on CMT.com, this is from Hazel's report...

Garth Update
    When Garth Brooks went to spring training with the Kansas City Royals, he went for his charity Teammates for Kids because he is still in the business of raising money for groups that help needy children. Fans still miss Garth, and Garth admits he still thinks of performing. He's raising his three daughters. He and Trisha Yearwood are still dating. That's about all I know on Garth. I did hear that Trisha severed ties with longtime manager Nancy Russell.

Hmm, I think the Trisha tidbit is the most interesting. Anyone know anything about it?
    -Marissa

Well,I haven`t heard anything about this yet. It DOES sound interesting.Hmmm.....I don`t know,though.Because you would have thought that if she did sever ties with Nancy,then we would`ve heard about it over at TY.com.Maybe someone should post this over there and see if anyone knows anything.

Tiffany

Well, it was mostly a Garth blurb, but that sure was unexpected Trisha news too! Maybe I'll post's it on TY.com if it's not there already, but since the site's an official site I wonder if they might not like the topic about management changes?
    Hmm, don't know? (sorry, having fun w/ these smilies!)

I was looking for this week's column earlier tonight and it hadn't been posted yet...I just checked again and still don't see it. The last one there is the one from August 23. Are they putting the current one in a new location?

Paula

Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

I kept searching and finally found it. I love to read her columns.

Paula

Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

+ Reply to Thread