+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The 'missing projects'.

The 'missing projects'.

Hi guys,

Just wondering if y'all could shed a little light on some things for me. Things that I've heard about either in GB interviews or just in the rumour mill. Bear in mind I live in the UK, so I may have just missed them (not much GB coverage here!).

The Lamb - still in production?

Any other Chris Gaines releases?

Videos for several songs (esp. I Don't Have to Wonder & Bellau Wood) which GB has mentioned but have never seen the light of day.

This is Garth Brooks Too release.

Any GB DVDs?

Duets album with you-know-who?

Too much other stuff to mention!! As I said here in the UK we don't get much GB coverage, so apologies if this stuff has been released already or covered on these boards.

Thanks for the help,

Stuart

Welcome to the Planet! Hope you enjoy your time here.. I'll try to answer your questions as best as I can.

The Lamb - still in production?

Still in the script writing stage. Garth says it's not buried yet. May be a while before he's happy with the final script so we keep waiting

Any other Chris Gaines releases?

Don't think we'll see any right now. Garth's retired from making music and unless the movie comes to fruition, I doubt we'll get any additional music from Chris Gaines.

Videos for several songs (esp. I Don't Have to Wonder & Bellau Wood) which GB has mentioned but have never seen the light of day.

No mention of releasing new videos; again, because he's retired I don't think it's gonna happen. Never knew he made a video for Belleau Wood. Anyone else out there heard anything about it?

This is Garth Brooks Too release.

Again, no word, don't think it's gonna happen.

Any GB DVDs?

Strait from Garth's mouth about 2 years ago.. he told me and some of my Garth buds that he wouldn't be releasing anything on DVD. Said that the quality of the video footage wasn't up to his standards to make a DVD. ( Who cares Garth! We just want something on DVD! )

Duets album with you-know-who?

Well, we do know Garth and Trisha would love to do a duet album. If it will happen, we don't know. Guess that depends on record labels and such. Garth did say he'd come out of retirement for two reasons.. A duet album with Trisha and to finish The Lamb project.

Word is, there is an upcoming duet on Trisha album which she is currently putting the final touches on. It's due out in Feb 05.

Hope that helps some.

Monica

In the UK, praying there's intelligent life somewhere up in space
    A clip from 'I Don't Have To Wonder' has been broadcast as part of an interview snippet of Garth talking about the video - I think that was before the decision not to release it though. And although it wasn't mentioned in your list, Stuart, 'Friends In Low Places', whilst not released in the US because Garth didn't think it was good enough, for some reason made it to screen over here when the UK had CMT. I have it on VHS and it's fun but not the best example of Garth on video!

Angela x
    (also in the UK)
    Gyrrwch yn ofalus

+ Reply to Thread