+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trisha Boards....

Trisha Boards....

Does anybody know what`s going on with the boards over @ TY.com?-I tried going on there a couple of times and it keeps giving me the 'An Error has occured-Sorry for causing any inconviences'...are the rest of you getting that?-Just curious...I hope that it gets taken care of soon,cause y`all remember what happened last time,we had to re-register....Hope not.

Anyhow,Atleast I still have PG.

Tiffany

I am getting the same message, Tiffany.

I hope it's fixed soon.

~Ann~

I too, am getting the same message.
    I hope it isn't down too long. I miss everyone over there, although I see alot of familiar people here too. Thank goodness we have PG.

Well, I figured we were due to break down over there sooner or later. Its been a few months since the last one.

Sue
    Don't you know, Nobody drinks alone, Every demon, every ghost from your past and, every memory you've held back follows you home, Nobody drinks alone.

Hi to everybody at Trisha talk!
    How long has the board been down? I know it was ok early this am.
    Gee, I hope this isn't serious...

Ya know... we have a PGer on the inside over there now....

Let me know if it's still down tomorrow and I'll do some digging.
    J.

We do?? Does that mean we'll get some actual "news" now?
    Last edited by sandis; 07-29-2004 at 08:28 PM. Reason: hit "reply" too quickly, meant to add more text

I think they're talking about that Shonda chick.........or maybe not.

The Trisha Boards are still down. Joyce, do you have any info?
    Seems strange it is taking so long...

The boards are still down...Do you have anything?...I mean,I`m not begging or anything,`cause hangin` out here at PG with a nice Dr.Pepper is GREAT..but there`s ppl I know over there that aren`t over here...I know-how could they NOT be in both,right?...anyhow,I`m with Sadeyes on this one,it IS taking a long time.

Tiffany

I have sent an inquiry.

J.

Ok, seems they didn't realize they were down. The infantry has been called in, help is on the way. I was thanked for the heads up, which I will pass right along to y'all since I wouldn't have ever discovered it on my own.

J.

Are you kidding me? They didn't know? I sent a message through the link on their web page.....They're on the ball! hehe
    Don't you know, Nobody drinks alone, Every demon, every ghost from your past and, every memory you've held back follows you home, Nobody drinks alone.

They`re not up yet....But I`ll wait....it`s worth it I guess!Umm....I have a Board that`s 'Trisha'...it`s not related to them or anything,though...It`s just a forum...and i started it yesterday,I think...here`s the link,if ya want it...

http://trishaywood.forumer.com

It`s really just a small little place,it`ll build up eventually....But ya know,Trisha Talk is and will always be the best place(Rregarding Trisha stuff,anyway)....had to add that....

Tiff

The boards are still down, i hope they are up soon. But probably not until Monday. Oh well, i'll just hang out here at PG!!! It's just as good.

Good News! The Trisha board is up and running as of early this morning. Yay!

Trisha Boards

I know I am so cited too thjat her webboard is back up and running. Now us Trisha fans are able to send messages back and forth on her site.
    Thanx,
    Stephanie

+ Reply to Thread