+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How did Trisha loose all that weight?

How did Trisha loose all that weight?

I just want to know how did Trisha loose all that weight, I can't believe how good she looks. I wish I could be her size. Let me know if someone knows how she did it.

I don't think they publicly said what they did, unless he told a few folks during baseball or something.

I reckon they did it the good old fashion way I eating properly and either exercising or finding activities to do.

I guess since they both are rich they could of paid for things to make you lose weight, but i think most them ways are dangerous or something so hopefully they didnt lose weight in a bad way.

But really who knows, maybe they will share their secret or something.

Kristen

Quote Originally Posted by garthslittlesis
    I just want to know how did Trisha loose all that weight, I can't believe how good she looks. I wish I could be her size. Let me know if someone knows how she did it.
    "She's in love with the boy!" When you're in love all sorts of things start to happen. I have not seen Trisha lately, so I have not seen how she looks. She's an attractive lady anyway, so I bet she looks great. What is her current size btw?

Kala

I haven't seen any recent photos of her to make an opinion.

Check out the GarthBall forum for recent pix.

There are photos of Trisha in the Garthball forum.

However, having just lost a bunch of weight myself, I can tell you that nothing makes me more uncomfortable than people discussing my weight - especially skinny people, LOL. I actually had someone tell me a couple of weeks ago that they didn't recognize me because I "looked good now." Gee thanks.

Trisha looks great, but then I've always thought she was very pretty. And shouldn't this go in the Trisha forum?
    Joyce

I am sure it was a combination of many things, but mostly it was as Kristen said earlier: She probably is eating better and exercising.

I moved it to the TY forum.

--spud--

I agree with you Joyce...I don't like people discussing my weight either. I can't believe someone actually had the nerve to tell you that you "looked good NOW"...how appalling!
    I have always thought that Trisha was beautiful. I did check out the photos of her in the Garthball forum and she does look great. I must admit that I wish I knew how she lost the weight. I am always looking for the quick fix and I should know better....eating right and exercise is the way to go.

I'm a skinny person myself, so I don't like to comment on people's weight for fear of offending. But I had noticed that both Trish and Garth have dropped quite a bit of wieght recently, and appear to be in good shape with muscle tone and such. I think that's really cool, not because of how they look per se but because being in shape and of average weight is just generally healthier for ya .

I would assume that since they are together a lot, they probably encouraged each other in their diet/excercise program. And, since they both have the money for it, I would guess that they got a trainer or dietician or possibly both to create a specific plan for each of them to change their whole lifestyle and eating habbits. That's the best and healthiest way to lose weight and keep it off.

Like Kristen mentioned, there are a lot of things you can get to help you "cheat" in dropping the weight fast and such, and a lot of this stuff is 100% legal and available over the counter. I won't name it here because I don't want a bunch of teenagers running out trying to find it (sad but true , there are some that would). Most of that stuff is bad for you on some level, and the weight you lose doesn't stay off when you stop taking it anyway.

But, I know that Garth would never do anything illegal, and thought I don't know much about Trisha I'm pretty sure she wouldn't either. And since they are both pretty well educated and health-concious people, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't use the "legal" products to drop the wieght fast, because they're both smart enough to realize the dangers of that.

I'm with Kristen - they probably just did it the good old fashioned way with diet and exercise .

Didn't someone who went to see them last fall (who posts here; sorry, I can't remember who!!) say that Trisha was taking water aerobic classes, and they caught her on her way to one? I imagine that was part of program.

I also seem to remember on some interview from a few years ago a fan called in (it may have been C&C, Garth was also there) and asked her how she had "lost her weight", and Trisha said it was "the old-fashioned way, diet and exercise, unfortunately!", or something like that.

I'm sure they did this to be healthier, but when you're in love...

+ Reply to Thread