+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Garth's Weekend?

Garth's Weekend?

I was wondering if Garth will be able to go home to see his kids this weekend. I thought I read that was his plan but I didn't know if his pulled hamstring (sp?) might have interfered with his plans?

I hope he gets to come home and see his girls. Wonder if he will take them with him when he goes back? Which hamstring did he pull? boy does he ever have me worried.

He pulled his right hamstring.

I assume he did, but I don't know, I cant see why that would stop him fmr gonig home on weekends. I reckon there is not much you can do about something like that.

Kristen

Home sweet home

Hey guys, I have been absent from PlanetGarth for a while now but I am back and ready to rock! I was up in Surprise yesterday for a sports management conference that didnt start till 4 so I decided to check out the game. I got there early and just by pure luck spotted Garth with about 3 people around him and I went up and got an autograph and talked to him for a little bit. He IS going home this weekend, he left right after the game to "see his babies", one of the girls had their first soccer game today! Needless to say I was so thrilled seeing him after all these years that I missed my conference and stayed the whole game. He signed autographs for an hour after the game and I got some pictures but he had to run and catch his plane home. Unbelievable seeing him again, he looks great and sounds like he is doing really well!!!

Welcome back Aarona! Thanks for sharing your moment with us!

Krystal

Quote Originally Posted by aarona
    Hey guys, I have been absent from PlanetGarth for a while now but I am back and ready to rock! I was up in Surprise yesterday for a sports management conference that didnt start till 4 so I decided to check out the game. I got there early and just by pure luck spotted Garth with about 3 people around him and I went up and got an autograph and talked to him for a little bit. He IS going home this weekend, he left right after the game to "see his babies", one of the girls had their first soccer game today! Needless to say I was so thrilled seeing him after all these years that I missed my conference and stayed the whole game. He signed autographs for an hour after the game and I got some pictures but he had to run and catch his plane home. Unbelievable seeing him again, he looks great and sounds like he is doing really well!!!
    I was also there on Friday. He was in a big hurry to leave to get home to his girls. He seemed to be pretty quick with the fans since he was wanting to leave,but I think he got everybody's stuff signed who wanted it. There was a group of 3 girls who were in the front and even after they had stuff signed, they stayed there. I don't know why they didn't move and let others have a turn. Before he left, I saw Garth make a point to kiss 4 girls. He told them he loved them and thanked them for making the trip to see him. I don't know who they are, but I bet they're feeling pretty special. I know I would since he didn't say that to anybody else! It looked like another group of girls didn't get any time with him on Friday (they had been there all week), I sure hope they didn't try and track him down in their car as he was leaving because I think that would just be wrong and disrespectful of Garth's need to leave and get home.

I'm going a couple of days next week too. The weather is supposed to be much better next week.

+ Reply to Thread