+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Updated! Day One: Report From The Royal Garth Gals-More Photos Added

Hybrid View

Day One: Report From The Royal Garth Gals

I canít believe I sat here and typed out an entire thread detailing the days events, read it all back to the girls (Mo, Paula, Marla, Terri and Tracy) and then lost the dang thing and had to start over! UGH!!!

Iím handing this laptop over to Marla to finish typing this for me before I throw the laptop out the window.

We got up at 6 am this morning, spent all day at the park watching cute guys in baseball pants including the guy with the gorgeous blue eyes wearing #77.

We arrived at the ballpark at 10 am where we went in to watch conditioning warm-ups. The Royals do their training differently from the Mets. We had to watch the warm-ups from pretty far away so we werenít really able to see much.

After the warm-ups, the guys moved to different fields where Garth first practiced fielding. Next exercise was batting practice where Garth and Mike Sweeney, #29, were in a batting match-up. Garth hit the ball pretty well and came close to the fence several times. At one point when he hit the ball, all the players started yelling HOMER but unfortunately, the ball did not go over the fence. Garth got a good round of applause from the crowd and you could tell he was having a great time!

The best part was watching Garth lay on the ground and put on a second pair of pants and then practice slidingÖÖit kind of looked like a slip and slide mat.

After practice was over, Garth signed autographs for the fans, took pictures, talked on cell phones and kept the crowd laughing with his great sense of humor.

We were lucky enough to spend some quality time with Garth this afternoon and took some great pictures. We all got lots of hugs and delivered the hugs from the Planet.

Iíll post a few pictures below and weíll be back tomorrow with Day #2--- Cross your fingers that it doesnít rain.

H&H
    The Royal Garth Gals

Moni, Mo, Paula, Marla, Terri and Tracy

Garth During Fielding Practice

Photo #1
    Attached Images

picture #2
    Attached Images

Picture 3

here's number 3
    Attached Images

You ladies~ROCK!! Glad everyone arrived safely! Can't wait for more reports and pictures!!

And all I can say about those pictures is...... "OH MY~THOSE THIGHS!!!"

Leelee

Had to come here this morning before work to see if you guys had posted anything about your day....sure enough, you've come through for us again
    Sounds like you're all having a ball(no pun intended) and those pictures are great. I kinda figured with the six of you together, we were gonna see another rear view and that smile in the last one is priceless Thanks guys.
    Oh and thanks for delivering those Huggs from the Planet
    -Susan-

WOW!!
    Thanks soooo...much for the photos Monica!! He looks simply "GORGEOUS" in Royal Blue.

What yall talk about with him? See trisha?

Have yall heard a date when his last day will be?

Kristen

Thanks for the report and pictures! Glad everyone is having such a good time!

Thanks guys for the update! Great pictures!

Krystal

Ahhh, FUN! Sounds like a very successful day, quality time with Garth--I'm wondering if you all have your feet on the ground? I'm guessing No! lol
    Has anyone heard anything more about Trisha being there? I'm getting all these great Garth Fixes, I could use a Trisha fix!

Those thighs are something!!

I love that big smile in the last shot. Thanks Moni and crew for the great report and the pictures. Sure wish I were there.

Mary Ann

I'm trying to figure out how to combine picture two with picture three. That way I can admire both sets of cheeks and get that million dollar smile too!

That man has way too many assests to take in with one shot!

Thanks for the great pics and wonderful Garth moments! We love you guys! You're making us all very happy Garthnutts!

~Ann~

+ Reply to Thread