+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need some High Quality Pics

Need some High Quality Pics

I need some High quality pics.. Really nice. I need Garth in a white Tux, with His Hat, and In a good pose. If that exsists.... I also would like a shot of Chris Gaines from the video when All that stuff is floating around. Good quality ya know. Please help...

What video with all that stuff? What do you need them for may I ask?

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzwuzz
    What video with all that stuff? What do you need them for may I ask?

You may ask. lol... There are about ten other topics in the forum here with sample wallpapers I am working on. The vidieos , the ones that played on VH1 and such......

I have also lost the Case for my Sevens and Scarecrow cds. So I cant get pics off them. Need good quality scans of the pics in them. In the mean while I will get the others I am working on now straight.

OK... now I feel bad. I know I said a couple of days and that has ... uh... been and gone already. I'll see what I can do tonight... but I can't promise anything. As for the white tux shot... how bout the one from The Red Strokes video? And I'm also clueless about the Chris Gaines video you're describing.

Krystal

I for one would love a wallpaper made of the artwork from a Canadian newspaper I submitted and is posted somewhere here at PG. It's descibed as GB morphing into CG. Anybody know what # pic it is?

I think I have that picture, Dale. I'll post it later... after I post some more butt pics of course.

Dale, it's the last pic. #31

~Ann~

Yee gads! Don't forget the tights shot of CG!!! That's even better than Garth's butt!!! And it's completely natural. Which # is that?

Thats a very cool picture. I have seen it around... Only problem is that I have only found it as very low quality pics.

high quality pics don't have to mean HIGH FILE SIZE.

You don't have to have a 10 Meg picture for it to work in printing an 8x10 picture.
    If you know what you're doing even a 200K file size picture can produce the same results.

Sorry Chris. I am no slouch. Only the best I can do is acceptable. I dont personally care if they are 10 megs a piece.They are all from 70 to 300k. Not so big to complain about I think. But I cant use a low quality pic, say 800x600 and use it for a 1600x1200 wall paper. it would be all pixely. hehe..

Still need some where to host my wallpapers... Anyone? They are rared and ready.

+ Reply to Thread