+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FOUND: A Garth DVD on ebay

FOUND: A Garth DVD on ebay

Was just rummaging thru ebay in the dvd section, 'cause I just got a dvd player last weekend. I didn't expect to see any Garth stuff. But there was. It's the Garth Brooks' His Life from Tulsa to the Top. I already have this on video, so I'm not bidding on it. It says it's brand new and still sealed. Sorry, I didn't do a link, not sure how to. But if you go to ebay and go to 'entertainment', and click on dvd's and videos, then click on 'country' it should come up on the first page. Good luck to anyone who might bid on it. Price: $17.99 US.

Ellie
    Have a Garthriffic Day!
    I AM CANADIAN!

" Oh Canada, our home and native land,
    true patriot love, in all our son's command
    With glowing hearts we see the rise, the true north strong and free, oh Canada, Oh Canada, we stand on guard for thee..."

I've seen that one in stores before, so keep your eyes open. Check out the CD stores at the mall, that's where I always see them. Someone's also been selling the Central Park show on DVD, that's one I'd like to get my hands on, I'm not about to spend 50 bucks for it though!

allison.

Hi Ellie.

Allison - that is a pirated version, and as such probably not better quality than your own VHS version.

Still... I'd might buy it - just to own it on a proper format. I hate using my old VHS system. Grr.

Jakob
    "You're entering a world of pain, son" - Walter, The Big Lebowski

+ Reply to Thread