+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hey ya'll

hey ya'll

hey ya'll
    I live in Tulsa OK, about 10 miles from Garth. My hubby and I see him every once in a while we go grocery shoppin or out to some of the ball games around here. I'm new to Planet Garth, but I have long been a huge fan of him. I've been to several of his concerts, have tons of music and pictures. He's what originally turned me on to country music. It's nice to find a website so committed.

Hi, Welcome to PG
    Just 10 miles away....wow......it's a good thing I don't live close by cause I'd have to span my grocery shopping out over the whole week
    -Susan-

Hi Welcome to PG

10 miles away - ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh if only...........

Love to see the pics

Welcome to our planet!

--spud--

10 miles away... hmmm... do you have room for about 50, 60 planet garth members? LOL j/k!

Welcome to PG!

~Ann~

Welcome to the Planet Rodeo Rebel!

Next time you see him, please deliver a hug from the whole darn Planet. (He won't mind!)

We'd love to see your photos - you can post them in the Main Forum. We need a Garthy fix - even old pictures are better than no pictures!
    J.

Quote Originally Posted by rodeo rebel
    hey ya'll
    I live in Tulsa OK, about 10 miles from Garth. My hubby and I see him every once in a while we go grocery shoppin or out to some of the ball games around here. I'm new to Planet Garth, but I have long been a huge fan of him. I've been to several of his concerts, have tons of music and pictures. He's what originally turned me on to country music. It's nice to find a website so committed.

Hey, You are so lucky. I live here in Oklahoma about 2 1/2 hours from ya. I would love to see pics. when you see him again please tell him hello for me and give a big bear hug. Is his 3 gorgeous girls with him when you see him? would love to hear from ya sometime, pm me.

+ Reply to Thread