+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not New Trisha Thrill, but still....

Not New Trisha Thrill, but still....

I may have posted last year, but they air JAG in french and Last year they stopped airing the show a few episode short of showing the Return of Jimmy Blackhorse. They started again monday... And guess what Episode's coming Next week?! You've guessed it!!!!!!! But the gig is, during tonights episode they showed a coming up next week and mixes of next weeks episodes scene and Trisha was There!!!!!! She passed to quick for anyone who doesn't know her looks(Or the episode) by heart, But she's there! I had to show it to my mom in slow motion when she questionned my sanity after seeing me jump a mile and taping the next adds to get the smallest glimps of Trisha, But I'm tickled pink!!!!!! I know ti's old and everything, but it feels new, especially with the who dubbed over thing... Whoa! I'M happy and I had to share.. sorry!

Annie, how are you going to tolerate Trisha's voice dubbed over? What will they do with the songs? Trisha's songs are all over that episode.
    Terry Lynn

Well, usually they don't touch the songs. It's music so it doesn't enter the 'we have to dubb over' category. ANd I'm telling myself it can never be worse thanthe one they gave her in argentina or the voices in Bad Girls (simone.. ugh! *Shudder*) or the one they gave Mac. So I should be oki... Or I'll sit for an hour in complete shock, or they'll do what we expect and give her the generic Scully voice... we'll know that tomorrow! I'm actually excited. Until I hearit that is!

YUCK!!! That was a highly painful experience! JAG dubbing is one of the worse, gilmore girls excluded cause it has a learned by heart feel to it, but the main voices can sorta get rid of Trisha, but Trisha's dubbing.. Yirsh!!!!! The voice got nothing to do with hers, it's flat and emotionless and ti's horrible! I'm both glad and sad they left the song cause people can hear them, but att he same time it reminds me just how wrongthe other voice is... It's gross.

i have never seen trisha on jag...but i was wondering how they incorporate her music on the show? is it like background music or what? i will have to try and catch an episosde when she is on...

Yes, they use her music in the background. Plus she's quite a fine actress; one would never know she's the shy sort.
    "Grace is when God gives us what we don't deserve and mercy is when God doesn't give us what we do deserve" - Dan Roberts

+ Reply to Thread