+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is Trisha and garth married???

Is Trisha and garth married???

Because I was watching CMT and this garth thing is coming on Sept, 5 and Garth said "sometimes people marry there best friends" and it showed Trisha...so I'm just wondering..

PS: I'm new my name is connie i'm from canada.

Welcome Connie! We're glad to have you here!

We are glad y'all FINALLY got to see the Inside Fame episode up there in Canada! If you do a search on the Main Forum there are some threads there from when it aired in the U.S. that you might enjoy reading.

To answer your question, no Garth & Trisha are not married, Garth did make that very leading comment, which made everyone wonder if perhaps they were engaged, but they say they aren't. So we're gonna take their word for it - for now!

Hope you'll stick around the Planet and post lots. There's a Welcome Forum where you can introduce yourself too!
    J.

awwwwww I want them to be together they are sooo cute together.

another question are they dating or only friends

no they are definately dating.

Did you get to see the whole Inside Fame? They are pretty head over heels in that.

J.

Whoo Hoo there dating *does a dance....Does a dance....does a dance....does a dance* lol

the inside fame thing didn't come on yet down in canada it will be out the 5th I'm deft. watching

+ Reply to Thread