+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Garth in "Uptown Girls"

Garth in "Uptown Girls"

Not really, just a brief mention of his name :-) Can't go into details for fear of spoiling a major point in the movie... Decent movie - I'd give it 2 and a half cowboy hats ;-)

B

Out of how many?

I guess this is a current movie? (If it isn't made by Disney, I don't get to see it...) Hey, I think this qualifies for one of Snow's "RGM's!"
    Thanks for sharing it with us!
    J.

oh...... out of 4 cowboy hats :-)

Here's a link to the movie:

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0263757

Quote Originally Posted by ProducerJ
    I guess this is a current movie? J.
    This movie was released on Friday and is about a rich girl (Brittany Murphy) who somehow loses her money and is forced to go to work. She ends up being a nanny for a child that is rather precocious from what I can tell.

cool! sounds like something I'd like.

Ahh, cool! I want to see this movie sooo bad, I've heard it was good! Hey Joyce, its not made my Disney, but its only pg13...how old is your daughter? I know my neighbors girls seen it-11 and 13-they enjoyed it....

she's six.

Quote Originally Posted by ProducerJ
    she's six.
    Bring her here and we'll watch lilo and stitch together and you can run see it LoL
    Yea I know, what's a twisted person like me doing on a Garth Brooks forum...

Saw the movie this weekend,,, the Garth mention is super cool.. I had a big smile and was with a Garth buddy friend she poked me and was like.. did you know about that.. the movie is very cute too. I really liked it. I would recommend it for Girls.. my boyfriend would not have like it..LOL

JEN

Hey everyone, haven't been here in a while but I couldn't resist this thread - - I had no intention of seeing that movie but now that it has a "RGM" in it, I will have to.
    Speaking of RGM's - - my friend's grandmother passed away last week and I was ordering a gift basket online to send to the family...out of hundreds of baskets I picked the one whose item number was "GB7" !!!!! Very cool...
    Gail =)
    "Anything in life worth havin', Lord it has its sacrifice...but the gift that you're receiving is worth more than the price..."

I saw it this past weekend. It's a cute movie. It wasn't really a big laughfest, but it had some amusing moments and there was a certain sweetness to it. While watching the movie I was, of course, looking for the RGM. It was so neat to hear it! It comes towards the end of the movie and it's not spoken by one of the main characters, but you might recognize the person who says it and who he's saying it to. One's an actor and the others are musicians. If the makers of the movie and Garth had been so inclined, it could have been nice little cameo for Garth. I know he's intent on writing movies, but I hope one day he changes his mind about being in a movie. That would be cool.

Seira

+ Reply to Thread